Starting my 30 day water fast - anyone want to join?

Hi, some zinc will also help, take a high dose every day with vitamin C, and d3. Hope you feel better soon. Under the weather at the moment myself. :pray:t5:

I have been reading for a couple of hours now on various web sites and it could also be a “healing crisis” which the body periodically goes through during water fasting. It is the body’s way of removing toxins from our system. You may go through it more than once. Some say 3, 7, 14 day intervals, it all depends on your body.

2 Likes

Thank you so much for your advice

1 Like

I did exactly that. I took prescription strength vitamin D2, one pill a week, I took 3000 mg of vitamin C and zink. I did alcohol inhaling which cleared congestion completely.
I was supposed to go take a covid test today, but now it looks like I don’t have any symptoms

1 Like

I go through crisis very easy. The more you fast, the easier it gets. I record in my journal crisis days, I get a day of weakness and not my usual optimistic self, may feel light headache, that day I do not loose weight, and also a little moody.
This was a virus which raised my blood sugar 30 mg/dl more for 3 days (I am type 1 diabetic). When fasting, blood sugar stays pretty much the same after 5th day unless you stress or exercise. Then it spikes and goes down. During virus or sickness it goes up and stays there. I have a continuous monitor, it shows blood sugar 24 hours a day.

1 Like

BTW regarding fasting I prefer reading books of medical doctors. Also I read research and trial results in medical journals. A lot of articles on internet are written by people who had never fasted, or fasted for 3-5 days and this is their greatest accomplishment and they feel like they can write an article about it.
Another great source of information, maybe the most important one, is a forum like this. It is irreplaceable. It allows to share information not theoretical water fasting but practical and advices are practical as well. Every little bit of information we share may help someone, who might go through the same thing in a future and feel lost of frustrated

3 Likes

Hi everyone.
So, I broke my fast last night. My goal was 28 days. I only did 7. Im starting over. How is it going for you all?

I am finishing day 22. Feel pretty good. But my blood sugar is high and I don’t understand why…

I just did a 1 day fast now im starting 3 days

Day 24. A little bit low on energy and mild irritability. Cold, took hot bath two times!

2 Likes

I’ll join you. I have fasted in the past dropped the weight then went back to eating sad then put on the weight plus. I’m starting today.