Starting my 21 day water fast today (or last night)

Hi! Im Lacey, a 26 year old Advanced EMT. I have two daughters (4&1) and I’m an overweight binge eater.
I’m finally doing this. I’ve started and quit so many times after a day or two because I get into my head so much. I also think its because I feel alone. I have always used food for comfort so when things get hard I bail and binge eat. I want to do this for my mental health and to reset my body. I’ve treated it horribly with crappy foods and stress. I just want to feel better. I know I will need accountability and motivation from others during this fast, so is there anyone who wants to join with me?

The weight loss is a bonus for this as I’m about 80-100 pounds overweight. Ive struggled with weight my entire life, and I’m just to that point where enough is enough.

Anyone wanna join? I’ll post here every day!

14 Likes

Hello Lacey!
I wish you good luck on your water fast. I just started mine yesterday, also 21 days. I have never done a fast this long before, my longest was 7 days. So I am nervous. I hope it all goes well for you and look forward to your updates!

5 Likes

Welcome !! I just joined too and on day 3… I have 100 to lose … can you say ugh ! We can do this !! It’s time :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Hi Welcome !!! I am new to this and starting day 2. So happy to see you here . We can do it .

1 Like

Today is day one for me again because I failed yesterday :confounded: but its 7pm now and im going strong!!! We’ve got this :star_struck:

2 Likes

Hi Ladies,
I’m new in the forum . I am in the same journey 21 days fast . Today is my day 6.
I’m happy to join this group .
I am 54 , 4 children , overweight, I am powerless over the food .
I started at 111,8 kg = 246.4 pounds=17.6 stones.
So far I lost
I have already tried , once water fast and dry fast but not more than 7 days . I do regularly religious fasting 18 hours.
My goal is to improve my health . My legs seems less swollen since I started . Less pain in my joints , knees. I noticed improvement that’s good sign .
I am too nervous doing 21 days water fast , knowing I have to cook for the children .
I haven’t yet started exercising. I will when I’m les heavy in weight . I don’t want to damage my knees and joints .

2 Likes

Good luck to you ! I’m on day 5 and hangin in there … just wishing you luck today, we can do this !!

hello! I would love to join you. I have done extended fasts but this is my first 21 day. we can do it!

1 Like

Hello! Yes, we can do this … !! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Yes it is time!!! We will get through this!

1 Like

I started my fast yesterday. It’s day two. Been drinking 100oz of water. Have a headache but working through it.

I am doing the fast to get healthy. 51 years old. Weight 173. Want to feel better.

2 Likes

Hi! I’m new here and I would LOVE to join in on this. I’m hoping to do a 25 day water fast. I’ve struggled with weight my whole life, lost about 127 pounds and then had a baby and gained about 90 pounds. I’m ready to do this and join with people who are as well!!

3 Likes

We can do this ladies!! Thin for the holidays !! :four_leaf_clover::slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I am starting on Monday, but yes I will do this with you!

2 Likes

Have you started? I lasted 2 days. But im wanting to start again Monday. Are you in?

yay!! I am restarting Monday as I broke my fast after 2 days. :pensive: glad to have you here. :black_heart:

1 Like

I’m restarting Monday!! Im so glad you are here. :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Yes, I started, I am on day 4 and so happy you are here as well!

3 Likes

I’m starting my fast tonight. One hour at a time let’s do this!!!

2 Likes

You got this sister !! :slight_smile::four_leaf_clover:… I’m on day 8… not been easy but if I can do, anyone can … I’ve been a daily binger for years!!

3 Likes