Sore throat

I’m on day 11 of my 14 day water fast. It’s not bad but I’ve been experiencing new physical difficulties or I should say issues that I haven’t experienced before. I’ve done 14, 10, 7 day fasts before but I’ve never experienced sore throat and rashes on my skin before. I’m experiencing usual acid reflux, headache, nausea, dizziness and lethargy but these two new symptoms making it hard for me. Has anyone experienced these two during your fasts? If so, what did you do to get rid if it or made it bare-able until you broke your fast? I’m almost on the brink of breaking my fast because of them. Sore throat is making it hard to drink water and breathing because when I breath it is like I’m breathing ice cold
air and my throat get so dry in seconds. Of course, general discomfort of sore throat is always there. The rashes appear every time my skin brushes over something lightly or they appear nowhere without even any light stretch. They are itchy and appear like cluster of blisters.

1 Like

Are you sure you don’t have coronavirus? A sore throat, rash, lethargy and difficulty breathing are all symptoms.