Should i give up or keep going?

Should I just give up quit well i am a head or keep trying? I feel like i am never going to get anywhere with fasting.

Hey Brianna! I have seen you keep trying to go on a 40 day water fast and you seem to fail after a couple of days every time (correct me if I am wrong). I am the same… I have a really hard time getting started with a fast and it takes me for ever to get into one. What I try to do in the beginning of every fast is to get used to not eating or chewing so I ease into the fast with either soups or broth or I go on a juice fast for the first two weeks just to get used to not having food and only drinking. You can dilute the juice with some water the third week and then go over to water only for the rest of the time. I also drink coffee for the first week so the symptoms of not eating do not feel as hard. So these are some tips that have helped me. I also try to reason with myself when my brain is going crazy wanting to eat pizzas and stuff. Eventually you will get used to this mental chatter that wants you to break the fast you have to make a habit out of fasting and get used to not eating for a couple of days. But try to have something to substitute food with if you have a hard time only drinking water. Hope you find this useful if not I am sorry to have bothered you… Best of luck! Love //Aleks…

Hi thanks for your reply on my post. Yes i find it very hard to do a fast, i will take these tips on board. thank u so much u have not bothered me.

Of course my dear… Fasting is really hard and its important not to be hard on yourself if you do fail. Please try to remember that it is very important to be loving and kind to yourself during this process. Try to combine your fasting periods with exercise as well… I think you are doing an awesome job and I think you should keep going. Eventually you will succeed! I have been on a rolling fast now for the past 2 months but it seems like I either have to start exercising or go on a 40 day water fast because I am not loosing weight… :frowning: Anyway! You are awesome and keep up the good work! :slight_smile: Lots of love <3