Shape up in September #Fasting Challenge

Hey Everyone how’s you progress on 2021 Resolution going on…
2021 is about to End in just 4 month…
Let’s Fast Together and Nail it for this time…
Fasting with Fellow Fasters gonna be fun…

Are you In ??? If Yes Get Prepared with your Fasting Stickies and Bookmark this thread… Happy Fasting Guys

1 Like

Hey, I am all in. Just saw your post after I decided today is my first day of a 21 day water fast. The longest I have done so far is 17 days last September. It was an amazing experience inside out; this time I would like to actually get to the 21 days… Who wants to join in?

1 Like

I’m also starting from today itself… Happy fasting

Yes. Happy Fasting. Let’s keep each other posted. How many days are you planing for?

1 Like

I’m planning for 15days… Will extend it if possible

:+1: :muscle: Great. Let’s do this!!
Last time I also said to myself anything that exceeds 2 weeks is great … let’s see this time.

1 Like

Wow this is year is going by fast!
I’m slowly rebuilding my fasting muscle so my plan for September is to do back-to-back 72 hour fast, working on being consistent.

2 Likes

Wooow… It seems to be a good plan… All the best

I will extend it If I could once I achieve it

A little change will be there in my fasting schedule since I was supposed to get an tooth fillup today and my dentist told me my teeth is not ready yet for the filling… I have to undergo atleast 5days medication… and worst part is all the 3 tablets per day and injection is to be taken AFTER MEAL :sob::pleading_face:… gonna resume from 3rd September…
How you guys are doing??

Day 1 of OMAD went well… 4days to go for starting Waterfast …
I can feel light shrink on my belly… :hugs:

1 Like

Day 2 half way done🙂

2 Likes

Great Sunday and Voyelazaara! OMAD works always great for me once I am back on track… :sweat_smile: :wink:

After my 18 day water fast last September I managed to keep my weight off until some months ago… Much has happened this year for me and I fell back in the trap of finding escape in food. People say it a few kilos more suits me great, I was to thin before but the important thing is, I don’t feel well and also feel ruled by food. That prevents me from putting my focus on the things that are important to me. Having said that, for me this water fast is only partly about losing the extra kilos. It’s mainly about resetting my biology, my system. Not needing the dopamine hit from food anymore which diminishes with every bite anyway but from life in general.

Today is my 4th day. My goal is to exceed 15 day but possibly going for a full 21 day fast; depending on how my whole system reacts.

I am feeling good today; already so much lighter. (Didn’t stand on the scale yet; my clothes is my indicator :upside_down_face:. I am usually around 66kg/180cm - that’s where I feel well) Let’s see where I end up after 15 days - then I will check or maybe already after 10 days but it didn’t serve me well in the past to get on the scale)

No headaches anymore. Had a slight headache this morning - took some potassium and magnesium to balance it. Now it’s gone. I am finding comfort in my morning bullet proof coffee (with very little MCT oil and little butter only). It always works well for me this way. I don’t want to be religious about it.

Thumbs up.

3 Likes

I’m on Day 3 of OMAD…2 more days to continue on OMAD … Then I will switch to Waterfasting… :blush:

1 Like

I’m down 10 pounds from mid-July to now, super happy with that. I did some extended fasting in there, not as much as planned, but this is so great! I am going to hit it in September as well. Sticking the weight loss (I have lost a lot over the past two years) has been easy, eating real, whole foods and avoiding sugar, flours, and fats.

3 Likes

After doing OMAD for a couple of months I’ve official started my timer for a 72 hour fast.
For the first time in a long while I’m actually excited to fast lol :laughing:

3 Likes

Day 5 of OMAD half way done… :hugs:

2 Likes

Day 6 of my water fast - feeling great. Did some walking, weights and cycling on the stationary bike yesterday…feel already much lighter and more focussed.
My thoughts around food haven’t disappeared but I don’t feel being “ruled” by it anymore. Lately I was overeating a lot and then compensating for it the next day; still being slim…But it was highly energy consuming.
Thus, One of the main goals for me is to leave this pattern behind and I had successfully done it in the past already but got back in to it out of pure laziness I guess. Telling myself, it’s ok to slip once in a while. So much to cope with right now … Then it became more frequent and I lost it. However, that only created another problem and didn’t provide any comfort, solution at all.

Hope, you all feeling good wherever you are in your fast…

1 Like

@Akasha that’s great to hear! I’m 43+ hours into my fast and I also feel like I’m not being “ ruled” by food. It’s really empowering! So far so good :blush:

1 Like

Day 7 :hugs:. Hope others are also doing well