Shape up in September #Fasting Challenge

Hey lovely, Day 12. How are you getting on? spill the beans. What has it been like for you? x

1 Like

what are you hoping to achieve? x

1 Like

I have zero zero idea how on earth I am going to do 40-50 but that’s the goal. Would love to stay in touch. Please do share what you are doing to keep going. am finding it very tough but it is teaching me to grow as a person. Heck I need to. what are you doing, learning and how do you keep going x

1 Like

Congratulations you have come to such a deep level of fasting… you will keep going on…

The only thing that keep me going is the dream image of me… and hanging around with skinny people also keeps me on track​:smile::smile:

Have a Good Day Fellow Fasters

Thank you for your kind words. Yes that is the idea. Yes I most definitely will be. I like the idea of the sticky notes and will be taking that on board. It is a good visual to have. Oh wow ok. We all have different goals. Mine is spiritually related and health related. What drives and motivates you. I like the sticky notes. I like the visualization. If I can think of anything will post.I think accountability buddies work.

1 Like

Getting started on Tuesday for 21 days! My longest duration on a water fast is 5 days but I AM READY TO TAKE BACK CONTROL & start living LIFE again! Love this forum and all the support it fuels. Thanks, in advance, for having a safe space to stay accountable and on task!

1 Like

I’m currently on day 10… Now My cravings are almost gone… I don’t think of food anymore… Feeling So fucused like never before…
Taking my electrolytes regularly and potassium & magnesium too when required… It helps me to minimize headache and getting sleep…

I am starting today and need a buddy. Our goals are similar so let me know!

I need to feel a radical change in myself for these reasons:
1.) I have some severe dry skin issues I want to see if a fast could help resolve.
2.) I feel boring to myself–I’m not way out of shape/overweight but enough that I don’t like where I am and know I can feel better if I change my body’s muscle-fat ratios.
3). Back pain – fasting reduces inflammation, I want to feel more nimble.
4.) It’s taken me this long in 2021 to get serious. There aren’t that many more months left to achieve this goal.
5.) Turning 40 in January. So it’s time to do a life inventory and purge whatever is weighing me down, including physical weight.
6.) I want to increase my husband’s lusty feelings for me again. Covid has been hard–life gets boring–not much changes, so if I am feeling blah I need to upgrade myself. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That’s Amazing… Let’s go :blush:

I LOVE the “I feel boring to myself” — I don’t think I could’ve put it any better… That’s exactly how I feel! I have so many blessings in my world and I am so fortunate to be who I am, where I am, doing what I do but I still feel “disconnected and boring“ :flushed: it’s time to recharge and get back out there with passion and commitment and a lust for life!!!

So LET’S DO THIS! :tada:

1 Like

I’m so proud of you… Day 10 is incredible! And I’m so happy to hear you’re feeling so well… I quit on day five last time because I still had cravings and I was hungry and just sort of “over it“ but it’s time to get serious and recommit! Will you share your supplements with me please? In the past, I haven’t taken any but I definitely suffer from headaches and sleeplessness… I understand that’s part of the journey but if I can mitigate them in anyway, that would be a benefit!

1 Like

Thanx for your kind words… I would definitely like to share my supplements
Currently I’m taking " Zero Sugar Electrolytes" and Himalayan salt water.
Multivitamins and Magnesium & Potassium whenever I need it…

I’m also ready with some power gemmies to be consumed once I successfully completed my Fasting journey… Those are biotin supplements for hair and green coffee extract for weight management… Those gemmies are very low in calories…

Are you in the US?
Would you like to exchange daily text to encourage?
I need to have support in this.

:100:% I’m not sure how to DM here so pls send your # to my email at jalcb07@gmail.com. Would LOVE the support. My 21 days starts TODAY and support is critical in this journey so I welcome the daily communication and accountability!

This is AWESOME! Thank you!!!

1 Like

Day 11 just completed… 4 more days to go… then I will switch to either ADF or Rolling 72hour fast…

You are a ROCK STAR!!!:tada::clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2::tada:

1 Like

Love the sticky note idea. God help me without coffee would never be able to. Wow it’s intense. Good job everyone!

1 Like

Love the sticky note idea. God help me without coffee would never be able to. Wow it’s intense. Good job everyone!

I am now on Day 4. Yesterday was so rough. Had no energy at all. Today feeling slightly better but my keto rash is back already… I cannot sleep at night due to insomnia. Also, I haven’t lost any weight or inches this time, which is a bit discouraging. I will continue till my keto rash forces me to stop i think…. So hard this time around!

2 Likes