Overcomer daily journal

Starting weight 224 pounds.

2 Likes

Hi Overcomer!
My refeed went welll. Had bonebroth many times on the first day of refeed and a chicken soup for dinner
Next day yoghurt and small amounts of chicken tikka throughout the day. and third day I had normal food… I had food with my family after so long. It feels great.

Although yesterday, my First day of Fast 2 did not go well… I ended up eating a sandwich. Also, my grandmother will be visiting today and she likes to shower her love on all her grandchildren by stuffing them with sweets. lol :joy: :joy: So Today also I wont be starting over again.

Will start my Day 1 of 21 day fast tomorrow . This year I won’t be celebrating Christmas or New Year. I mean in my Mind I will. but not with friends and family. I have taken my health granted for so many years. This time, I will not stop. So starting from tomorrow, for the next 21 days I will sincerely put my best efforts to stay on a fast.

2 Likes

Hi Mandy,
I hear you. spending time with family is a blessing, enjoy and update after you start fasting tomorrow. I really would love to do 21 days also. I will check in tomorrow. :pray:t4:

2 Likes

On day 3 now, day 2 went well, some hunger here and there. Taking it hour by hour. :pray:t4:

2 Likes

I have started my 21 day fast. Day 1 today. First few days are always difficult

2 Likes

Welcome back. Let’s roll :muscle:t5::pray:t4:

1 Like

Day 4 for me, day 3 went well I thank God!
@Mandy hope you are doing okay. Check-in when possible🙏🏽

2 Likes

Day 1 was good .no cravings yet
Did not work out thought… Will be starting my workout from today (Day 2).

2 Likes

Excellent!:pray:t4:

1 Like

Day 5, feeling determined, no choice but to rest :sleeping_bed:. I will check in on day 6.

2 Likes

You go girl !! You’re doing so well :heart:

1 Like

Thank you, Mandy. I appreciate the encouragements. Have a great weekend.

1 Like

I would say day 5 has been more challenging, but still going strong and very determined. I will check-in when I start day 6🙏🏽.
Hope you are doing well @Mandy🙏🏽

1 Like

Day 6 Glad to see day 6. I’m feeling positive and confident.

1 Like

I’m glad you’ve made it through day 5. You must be on ketosis now. How are you feeling?
My day went well. I have a sweet tooth.Was craving for a piece of cake. But controlled it some how. Now the craving has gone… Doesnt it feel soo good when you win over your cravings? I have always struggled with it. I have been obese since 2012 -ish. Ive started so many diets and every day felt like a failure when i couldnt over come my urge to eat sugar.
This time I’ve done a lot better than any other time. Hoping it lasts until I enter normal weight category.
Cheers!

1 Like

I’m so glad you overcame your cravings, it should hopefully get easier for you as the days goes by, Well done on getting to day 3 so soon after completing a 21 day fast, I need to fast like that and not wait too long.

Fasting is always difficult for me due to having m.e/ CFS and fibromyalgia, which is what caused my weight gain. My body refuses to lose weight no matter what I try, I gain weight when I am doing everything right, unfortunately, I am mostly bedbound due to debilitating fatigue and lots of other symptoms, fasting doesn’t help my energy levels as it does with others. I believe fasting is the only way I can lose weight and improve some of my symptoms. I will check-in again later. Have a good day. :pray:t5:

How are you doing?

Day 7:
Yippee!! I am happy for every day completed. All year I have been trying to do an extended fast and have not been able to. I really wanted to finish this year strong by strengthening my fasting muscle. I am glad it is finally happening. Hopefully, today will okay. I will check-in again much later on.:pray:t4:

2 Likes

Are you losing weight during water fast? Have you consulted a doctor regarding CFS and Fibromyalgia? Is it curable?
Starting the fast after another one is the most difficult thing of all in water fastig. I feel whenever you break a long fast you must decide when you’re going to re enter. Otherwise it doesnt happen until youve lost all the benefits of the first fast.

1 Like

I’m okay today… Woke up with a bad headache. Yesterday was weekend so slept a lot… Is it normal for head to hurt because of over sleeping?
Fast went well. I slept when I felt hungry. Woke up without hunger :joy: Another trick that works !

1 Like