November 1st - 14 Day Fast

Last meal!! If you start a day later or already started - everyone is welcome!

Let’s go!

Time to set your timer & have your last meal if you haven’t started yet!

Check in every day here (bookmark this page or share to your home screen!)

You can also go to daily-journal section ans make yourself an accountability journal!

Post a photo of your fasting stickies everyone!

:fire::fire::fire:

2 Likes

Hello, all. New to the forum. I’m in for a 14 day fast starting, tomorrow, November 1st. I’ve been eating vegan for a little over a year, but want to be completely whole-food-plant-based with no added salt/oil/sugar (SOS). My goal is to let my body heal for 14 days, reset my tastebuds, and return to a WFPB, SOS-free diet (e.g. no vegan junk food). But I can’t do it without help.:flushed:

2 Likes

21 days for me. Let’s go!!!

3 Likes

I’ll also be joining in. I’ll be busy writing nonstop for NaNoWriMo, which should keep my mind distracted from food.

I’m gonna start simple with 7 days.

3 Likes

Done ! First night at work with no snacking - fought I would check in before going to bed.
Glad to see many of you joining, you are motivating me – Thank you !!!

3 Likes

Here is a worksheet I want you guys to fill out this week!

Figure out 10-16 projects that will keep you busy this week!

Take a picture & post it here!

image|363x500

1 Like

Thanks a lot… Magnesium pills are super expensive here

I’m so sorry the magnesium is so expensive!

I plan to do a 6 day Water only fast when I do my next water-only fast. I just completed a 12 Day Water only fast from Oct 5 to Oct 16 and refeed on Oct 17, 2020. I completed refeeding on Oct 23, 2020. I do a water-only Fast every 3 months to reset and reclean my digestive system and for health reasons. The longest Water only Fast I complete Was Jan 2, 2020, for 21 Days. I have lost a lot of weight but it is not to lose weight but for the health benefits gained from it. My next Water Fast is Jan 2, 2021, for 6 days and I will refeed on Day 7. Currently, I live mostly Plant-based and whole foods, a lifestyle with little or No processed Foods, no more than a teaspoon of sugar at the most if any. I read my labels and know the food that I eat. But, Yes Water Only Fast is the way to go and I enjoy it and will continue with intermittent Fasting as Well, 12:12. I eat between the hours of 7:00 am and 7:00 pm as my open window. I rarely deviate from this time…

Magnesium and vitamin D-3 and B-13 is the most important Supplement that you can not do without if you want to maintain a healthy plant based and Whole food lifestyle with little or no meat.

I take no supplements while doing a water only fast. Nothing but water provide the best benefits of health and cleaning the system and enhancing the healing factor.

I completed a 21 Day Water Only fast that started Jan 2, 2020 and I did not refeed until the 22 day. I refeed for 11 days and started back eating mostly plant based and whole foods. I eat little or no meat and no pork or beef. I avoid processed foods… and reed my food label and follow a intermittent fasting 12:12, that is my open window to eat is from 7:00 am to 7:00 pm.

Hi everyone, I’m on day 3 of a 21. I can do this.

4 Likes

Im starting a 30 day water fast and i only just started today but i want to post this so i feel more determined!

4 Likes

That is an excellent goal! You can so do this!

2 Likes

Day 3 can be tough, but you can do it! Stay busy and drink that water.

1 Like

Ahh thank you! All the best to you too! We can do this together

I’m in next week for sure. Just seeing this. Really got off track.

1 Like

I broke my fast today (technically yesterday on the 4th), day 7 for me. I made it to 6 days, my longest fast to date.
I’m jumping back on the wagon though and going for a 10 day water fast again

1 Like

I’m starting my fast today…like you said I will have my goal broken down onto mini goals.

Today is Day 1.

2 Likes