November 1st - 14 Day Fast

Check-in below if you will be doing a 7-14 day or longer fast starting November 1st!

Write down what your goal is below and check in daily!

10 Likes

Hi,

I would like to start a water fast for at least 7 days on Nov 1st - hopefully I will be able to keep going to 14.
I work nights and snack a bit too much - my goal is to control what I put in my body and slim down a bit.
Thank you all - I hope we all succeed.

2 Likes

You got this!!! Remember it all starts in the mind :heart_eyes: conquer your mind and you will conquer your body!!

4 Likes

Yes !!!
I shall conquer – Thank you Yasemin :blush:

3 Likes

I’m going to do a 7 day fast . Problem is that I keep losing weight then fasting then repeating the cycle , so this time I’m breaking it

4 Likes

Hi,
I would like to go for 14 days water fast starting 1st Nov. I have been loosing and gaining the same weight for a long time now :expressionless:. I was overweight, fasting changed my life. But now I have just been procrastinating. Hopefully this time i’ll succeed and shed the last extra weight left.
Cya❤️

4 Likes

I’ve been starting fasting for the whole year but never actually started .I believe this is my last chance before it ends. Starting on 1st November

3 Likes

I would love to do a 7 to 14 days fast but electrolytes are not really available here, when I eventually find them they are super expensive. What to do?

2 Likes

I am also joining from Nov 1 to 14 but will break middle Friday.
Then continue…

1 Like

Yasmin I really want to start this fast but my mind is struggling with it all. I have lost large amounts of weight in my lifeline. I always gain weight back. Now I feel what’s the point? Even if I loose it again this month or next then what. I struggle with keeping it off. Can you help me?

1 Like

I would say, try successfully completing a few weeks of low carb OMAD and keeping it off if you tend to eat poorly after extended fasts! If you join for 1:1 in November we can work together and I can help like that otherwise you can come check-in daily here with other members and stick to a basic plan and stay consistent with yourself! @SCrabtree

1 Like

I am strongly willing to start 20 days water fast…my current weight is 84. and have bad health due to my over weight…I tried may time it failed to do so.

2 Likes

I’m going to start a 14 day water fast on Nov 1st. It has been a decade since I have been able to reach this goal. I think with a support group I can finally be successful, again. I’m 43 years-old. I’m 25 lbs over weight. I know my self-worth will be much higher if I can complete a fasting challenge.

2 Likes

I’ll be doing a 7 day water fast starting on November 1st. I’m on day 3 of a water fast currently so this will bring me to 10 days total on November 7th. The longest fast I’ve ever done!

2 Likes

I’m starting my 2 month fast on the first. I’m doing 44/4
part dry/wet. I’m doing it 2 weeks at a time.

3 Likes

Count me in! I would love to make it to a 7 day fast, and will try my best.

3 Likes

Count me in!

2 Likes

Cream of tartar for potassium, magnesium pills should only be a couple of bucks and good old’ table salt. Pink or sea salt is best but salt is salt so use whatever you have

4 Likes

About time I did another fast. I’m in for 7 days (I hope!).

2 Likes

I won’t be able to start until November 2 as I am taking some girls to lunch that can’t usually afford to go out and I want to minimise the awkwardness as much as possible for them. But November 2 I am ready . I will start with 7 and see if I can make it to 14 . I am looking to shed the weight I gained on vacation and get back some control over my eating and thoughts about food .

3 Likes