Nov 29th-30th or Dec 1st - Water Fasting Challenge Day 1

For anyone starting Day 1 on November 29th or 30th or Dec 1st, here is your accountability check in thread!

Which day are you starting and how long will you be fasting?

Write down below if you’re fasting! :point_down:t2:

5 Likes

meee! Started today if that counts too haha

2 Likes

Of course it counts! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Got a nice head start! Come lead the pack and check in here every day! How long do you want to fast?

I’m starting on Nov 30th, hoping to kick start a healthier and happier 2021 :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Hello everyone! Super happy to be here! I started 11/26/2020 (Thanksgiving dinner was my last meal). 36 hours in, going for 7 days.

3 Likes

Awesome! How long are you going for?

1 Like

1 Like

I have medical supervision, so my plan is to go until 3rd december 11am, the doctor will be doing a few tests after my fast, theyve noticed its improved my health a lot so their really helping with the long fasts, my body is so used to them now. Then after that I’ll have a break for a 5 days and back onto another fast just in time for christmas :smiley:

4 Likes

Hello Everyone… i am new here… i would like to join today… til dec 1

1 Like

Welcome :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: You can click ”save this page to Home Screen” and put it like this so you can refer to it daily!

2 Likes

Started today 29th nov

1 Like

I would like to start December 1 through the 10th. This is my second fast and I am going a little longer this time. I have planned out some daily rewards that support Heath and looking better . Really appreciating the support here . Thank you

1 Like

Beautiful! This is the perfect place to share your calendar or your reward plan! Share a pic if you want :partying_face::sparkling_heart: would LOVE to see your healthy reward system!!!

1 Like

My sister and I are starting our fast November 29th this will be both of our first fast. Looking forward to the physical, mental and emotional healing that will come along with it :heart:

2 Likes

I just started today, November 28th, and I’m planning on a 2 week fast that will end on December 13th. This fast is really important to me because I’d like to try to get pregnant early next Spring but I need to get some weight off first!

5 Likes

I’m starting on Nov 29th through Dec 20th, for a clear mind and a lighter body. Let’s see how it goes… :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yay! Starting tonight.

1 Like

Oh wow! That is incredible to have the support of your doctors!

2 Likes

Starting tonight. :black_heart: want to go for 7 days.

2 Likes

Starting the evening of the 29th. Shooting for 2 weeks.

1 Like