Nov 29th-30th or Dec 1st - Water Fasting Challenge Day 1

I am starting on the 29th November :smiley:…10-14 days this time :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Dec 1st for me! My record is 7 days my goal is to make it 14 days.

Things I won’t be doing this time

Take supplements in form of tablets. - That just leads to nausea
All supplements will be in liquid form

3 Likes

Good luck on your journey - that will be an amazing feat.

1 Like

Hey guys! Planning to start a 21 day water fast on Monday - way overdid it this past Thanksgiving week! Great to be here :hugs::tada:

3 Likes

:crazy_face: Ouuuuu :fire::fire::fire: you got this!

hello everyone , i started my fast on 23 Nov and today is my 6 day and am feeling super excited and i lost a total of 14 lb and just hope it goes better over the days.

4 Likes

Checking in…

On Day 3, doing and feeling great. Shocked my energy is so good. I spent the entire day yesterday cleaning and decorating for my 10 year old daughter’s birthday that we are having today. Still have work to do. But I am grateful the work will keep me distracted.

2 Likes

I’m starting my very first fast since March. I’ve just had my 2nd baby and since I’m not breastfeeding her Im excited to get back on track. I’m starting today on 29th Nov at 7pm

My starting weight is 78kgs, my height is 162cm
I’m starting gym tomorrow as well but very light workout I don’t want to over do it since my wound is healing

2 Likes

Goodluck and all the best

1 Like

Starting Dec.1 minimum 40 days

2 Likes

Make sure you guys bookmark this page, I want everyone to come post DAILY for daily check-ins and accountability!

You can Write:

What day you are on - how you feel, and what will keep you busy on each day!

Post your fasting stickies and projects and calendars!! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I started Saturday night. I am planning 3 days, so until Dec 1 night. Glad to see a group for this timeline. I haven’t done any physical activity today yet but want to go for a walk to help speed along ketosis.

1 Like

Very motivating results!

2 Likes

Hi! Today is day 1, hoping to fast for 18 days.

2 Likes

Starting Day 1 - I know most people like to start the year strong but nothing beats finishing the year strong. If there is one fast I will like to have my longest fast it’s this one. My dream is for 14 days. But one step at a time let’s see if I beat my record of 7 days.

3 Likes

Thank you… so happy here… i am from victoria canada

1 Like

Hi all, checking in. Am I the only one who drops zero weight in first couple days and seem to retain the water I’m drinking until I get a big whoosh? Some say that the whoosh effect is not real, but I seem to follow it exactly. I’m currently on hour 42 and I have just finally reached moderate ketosis according to my strips. No physical activity yet today but went on a lengthy walk yesterday evening on my first day. Hope you’re all doing well and curious if anyone else relates to my whoosh effect thing haha!

1 Like

Some people even gain the first few days!!! Trust the process, whoosh is coming :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: @veronica31

1 Like

I’m starting December 1st! The most I’ve done is 13 days! I’m hoping for 21 days! I’ve failed so many times in the past few months but I refuse to end my year feeling defeated!! Starting this new year strong mentally and physically :muscle:!! We got this!!

not now but i think of doing it its good if wanna do it do the strenght training have heard its best :grinning: