New 14 days fast - start July 30 - Aug 13

No I barely go on fb :woman_shrugging:t3:

1 Like

Day 13 completed! Now on day 14.

Let’s keep going, one day at a time.

3 Likes

So exciting!!! :clap:t3::clap:t3::clap:t3: You are doing awesome!!! Keep pushing forward :hugs: definitely having a little struggle mentally right now but I can get through this! Definitely motivating to see you are so far along on your fast!

3 Likes

Thank you, I know it’s not easy to try and distract yourself. Maybe watch a movie or something that doesn’t need a lot of energy. Check-in tomorrow.

3 Likes

Everyone is doing so great! I’ve been trying to keep busy and am doing ok so far. I just have to remind myself sometimes that food will be there when it’s all said and done. It’s motivating to know that you all are going through this too. :muscle:

3 Likes

Great job everyone! You guys motivate me to keep going . It’s day 6 and the hunger is gone . Feeling good . Any of you doing any workout or just taking it easy ?

3 Likes

I don’t do any workouts due to health challenges I cant.

If you do feel energetic enough I would advise caution and maybe just go for a walk.

1 Like

Ok makes sense .thanks !

Hi guys ,
Broke my fast today . I made veggie purée . I wasn’t feeling good . I will restart right after I feel better . But I will eating healthy vegan keto. Hope you all are doing good !

4 Likes

Day 15 completed. Started day 16 now. Hope everyone is doing well. We can do this :muscle:t5:

4 Likes

I did too. I ate today but starting again tomorrow :+1:t3:

2 Likes

Omgosh! :clap:t3::clap:t3::clap:t3::clap:t3::clap:t3::tada: so amazing! How are you feeling?

1 Like

I’m okay, fatigued as normal. I am looking forward and feeling positive and hoping to make it to day 21.

1 Like

Yes! You’re almost there :heart_eyes::heart:

1 Like

That’s great ! Good job
I’m still in ketosis. I’m going to restart in couple of days. I’m only eating veggie soup once a day . As for weight loss , I started at 200 and I’m 189 . And a pain I had on my left ankle joint for over 3 years is gone ! I can finally wear heels . What’s everyone’s weigh loss so far ?

1 Like

Day 17 completed! Started day 18. :pray:t4::muscle:t5:

1 Like

I have decided to break my fast after 17days which is my longest fast to date. I suffer with insomnia but it has been much worse lately and I haven’t been able to sleep in days, due to debilitating fatigue it is best for me to refeed and build myself up again. I am proud of my achievement and consider it a win. All the best to everyone fasting, you can do it :muscle:t5:

3 Likes

Woohoo!

17 days is awesome! I know cause I did that too :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::rofl:

1 Like

Thank you @Miramar. I am refeeding for 6 or 7 days and then I will do a short fast 3 to 7 days and go from there.

1 Like

Happy and safe refeed!

It can feel a bit hairy at first after such a long time.

1 Like