New 14 days fast - start July 30 - Aug 13

Hello ladies,
New here. I’ve fasted a few times. The longest was 6 days. I have really been slacking with my weight loss. I’m currently 200lbs, 5’4”. I need to finally take my weight loss journey seriously and I think water fasting is the best way to kick start it. I need serious accountability partners. Please let me know if you’re interested. Thanks everyone!

5 Likes

Hey I’m currently on day 2 of my 21 day water fast, which ends on August 16. I would love to have an accountability partner

5 Likes

Awesome! Let’s do it!

4 Likes

Hi, I’m in!! I’m definitely trying to really stick to it. Today I had my last meal.
5’2 150lbs
There’s really no goal weight I just wanna feel good and look good :blush:

5 Likes

Count me in, I’ll start with you. I’m brand new here today, am 5’6" and currently weigh 163.4 lbs. I’m pear shaped and and I’ve gained a good 30 lbs over the last few years. It’s extremely stubborn weight that is very hard to lose in spite of the fact that I eat a clean, grain-free diet. Fasting seems to be the only thing that makes the scale budge for me, but 5 days has been my longest fast. 14 days seems reasonable and doable, and if i feel like I can make it to 21 days by the end then I’ll extend it. Honestly, the thing I’ll miss the most is my coffee on the weekends, but that’s ok. Looking forward to starting with you tomorrow!

5 Likes

I would love to start with you all tommorow! Looking forward to discipline and change.

3 Likes

Great. Let’s do it!

2 Likes

Me too. The only thing that ever worked for me is water fasting. I have been struggling to lose my baby weight from 4 years ago lol. My body is very stubborn. Awesome!

2 Likes

Yes!l great!

1 Like

You can still have black coffee. :slightly_smiling_face: I don’t drink coffee all the time but when I do I make iced coffee.

2 Likes

I am interested

3 Likes

Day 1 everyone!

3 Likes

Here we go! I’m ready. It’s going to be hard at times, but the scale actually moving down daily for once is going to be my motivation. Will you all be taking before and after photos? I was thinking I might take some today.

We’ve got this!

2 Likes

Hi Maria, thank you for the tip! Coffee tends to tear up my gut a little bit which is why I limit it to the weekend, and I always put collagen powder and keto creamer or heavy cream in it, which seems to cushion the belly issues. I don’t dare try to drink it plain or daily anymore, but I do enjoy the ritual and the creamy flavor on the weekends. I know if I can skip that I am strong enough to skip anything on this fast! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Joining! Day 1 for me :grin: I’m excited!

4 Likes

Yup took pictures and body measurements.
Just trying to keep busy

4 Likes

Hey all,

Be sure to log hours from when the last bite of food went in your mouth.

If your last meal was last night then that is when your fast started!

Good luck all!

:grin:

3 Likes

Thanks @Miramar I use Life app. Started last night

3 Likes

Hi- I would love to join the team. I really want to cut down on belly and visceral fat!!!

5 Likes

How’s everyone doing ? This is day 2

3 Likes