Need help, fasting without Electrolytes?

Hello to all, so im going to start a 30 day water fast without electrolytes but there are conflicting opinions about this situation: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54r3WjUu7DE&t=525s&ab_channel=RobStuart This guy claims doing water fast without electrolytes heal you better.

AND these saying we should take:

Few more questions, i am already a skinny person. 68 kg. 1.80 Height. Low fat with moderate muscle.

Can i complete a 30 day water fast without any detrimental harm to my health? Any permanent damage that i should except or is it totally healthy to do 30 days without electrolytes and plain water?

I am doing this to heal a chronic health condition and chronic acne which comes from my gut i think.

Thank you all.

1 Like

I think fasting is different for each person, you will have to see how you get on. You could see how you feel without electrolytes after 3 to 7 days, if you feel worse each day then you probably need to take some. As for weight loss keep checking your weight during your fast to make sure you don’t get too low. Hope this helps. All the best :pray:t4:

1 Like

Hey! So I’ve actually done this. Just bed rest and water. It was incredibly difficult and I was so so weak I could hardly move by the end of it. But for autophagy I would definitely do it again! However if you have a job or anything pressing, I wouldn’t recommend it!

I also recommend reading “Fasting can save your life” by Dr Herbert Shelton!