My Six Months Progress 305-160 currently

44 Likes

Yessssssssss!!! INCREDIBLE!!!

Can you give the group some tips about your fasting schedule and lifestyle habits!! I’m sure they will have so many questions!!! :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart: Phenomenal!!! #waterwarrior family!!!

7 Likes

Thank you. My fasting schedule at the start of my journey was listening to my body. Every week I increase my fasting hours. Started 12 hours and after a week 16/8 after that 20/4 after that I started doing every 72 hours water only. I also included workouts while listening to my body. I did two 10 days Water only fasting also. And I am currently on a five day water only that is ending Saturday morning. I also eat 90% plant base lifestyle. I also do lots of 36 hours especially when I want to include a HIT workout :weight_lifting_woman:

20 Likes

:heart_eyes:OMG!! Well done​:clap:t4::clap:t4::clap:t4:… you’re an inspiration… Amazing work!! :bouquet: Fasting is hard but results like yours shows that it’s well worth it in the end…

3 Likes

GREAT job :+1:

2 Likes

Excellent results. Well done, you should be so proud.

2 Likes

Definitely fasting is not easy but it works and have change me health for the better. Thanks we all got this :clap::clap:

6 Likes

Thank you :blush: I know each of us can and will succeed

3 Likes

Thanks for the support

3 Likes

You go girl!!! Wow!!! You look great!!!

2 Likes

Thanks for the encouragement :two_hearts:

2 Likes

YOu are beautiful either way and have an incredible smile, but I bet you now feel as healthy and vibrant as you look. Congrats girl! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

You’re so sweet thanks definitely healthy I am no longer on my thyroid medicine or diabetic medications or cervical cancer it’s has been a healing journey. And I definitely feel wonderful and blessed

5 Likes

Congratulations on your healing. Its nice to have someone else in the forum that also is a former diabetic. I became “medication free” in December of last year by doing the following:

1. Reversing my T2 diabetes
  2. Curing my hypertension
  3. Curing my gout
  4. Curing my cholesterol

Still working on my CKD (Chronic Kidney Disease) but since I eliminated the 2 main causes: diabetes and hypertension, I’m well on my way.

7 Likes

Definitely this lifestyle was about healing when I started this journey and it has been amazing congratulations also you have done a wonderful job and am sure you will continue to heal

4 Likes

Wow! Congratulations, you look amazing. All the hard work and discipline has paid off. What a great motivation for the rest of us. Thanks for sharing your progress. Keep it up!

2 Likes

Wow , amazing results. Well done

1 Like

You look amazing. How much time do you allow between fasts?

3 Likes

1 Like

Thanks we all got this :blush: