Wow amazing!!! :heart:

2 Likes

Thanks for the encouragement :blush:

1 Like

wow!!! I love your pictures, truly amazing!! :grinning:

1 Like

Thank you :blush: you can and will succeed also

1 Like

You are inspiring!!! Although I can empathize with those who profess “beauty at every size” there is no denying that HEALTH is not. No doubt you have added years and quality to your life. Congratulations!

1 Like

Thank you we all definitely can and will succeed on this healthy journey.

1 Like

Great Job, you Look Amazing. :blush:

Wow!!! :scream::scream::scream: this is such an inspiration and motivation! Great Job!!!

2 Likes

2 Likes

Awesome work! Im a type 2 diabetic with hypertension and this is so motivating and inspiring for me!

1 Like

Amazing!!! :star_struck:

2 Likes

Thanks :blush: am actually at my goal weight now actually little below it 135

6 Likes

@Nante - I feel stupid commenting, because I can’t really think of anything to say except I AM IN AWE OF YOU.

You look incredible. Such an inspiration to the rest of us! :clap::clap::clap:

2 Likes

Thank you we all can and will succeed :muscle::muscle:

2 Likes

It’s just incredible! Thank you for posting your pictures.

I am new here, and just saw your photos. I want to thank you for sharing your success and motivating words. You are so strong and beautiful, with a stunning smile. I bet, in person, your smile would light up the sun. I am on day 3 of my 21 day fast, and was feeling a tad, emotionally “shaky” this morning. After looking at your photos, and posts, I am stoked again. THANK YOU so very much!

2 Likes

You’re very welcome thanks I know you will definitely succeed on your journey remember don’t give up and keep pushing.

1 Like

I am now on day 9. And I plan to go until 21 days, in this round. Thank you for your kind words. I appreciate it.

1 Like

Amazing! You have such a gorgeous figure!

1 Like