MODS: Can you please help me delete a thread?

Hi Mods,

About a year ago, I created this thread Trigger Warning!.

Due to some recent privacy concerns at work, I need to have this thread removed. I tried deleting it myself, but do not have permission to do so for some reason.

Please assist, and happy new year!

2 Likes

Hi @creamyreemy0, you need to contact @Yasemin it is her forum. :pray:t4:

2 Likes

commenting to see if you get this resolve because i think we should be able to delete our own posts.

2 Likes

Can you just edit it?

100% agree…

1 Like

no, I don’t have the option or ability to edit either :confused: @Yasemin, can you please respond to the above?

1 Like

I just flagged it for deletion. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

thank you, appreciate you :sunflower:

Deleting :heart::heart: @creamyreemy0

2 Likes

You should be able to delete it or just edit it and just remove the text from your post :heart:

But I deleted now :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

@Sundai @Miramar @creamyreemy0 in the future if there’s some technical issue or something on your end and it’s not letting you delete, just click the pencil “edit” and erase the text from your post :heart::heart:

I think because everyone flagged it, it became locked so you couldn’t edit or something maybe? Feel free to do a test post. It usually will appear red for you but won’t show on the forum anymore once you click the little garbage icon on your thread :heart:

2 Likes

Thank you Yasemin, Im still not able to edit my old post even when i click on the pencil.
it looks like you can only edit/update a post two times.

1 Like

Ohhhh okay :thinking: I’m going to send a few emails and into this and see if I can change this!! :pray: @Sundai

1 Like

much appreciated, @Yasemin :sunflower: I have the same issue as @Sundai where I’m not able to edit my old posts either. also, some of my entries don’t have a pencil icon. thank you for investigating :pray:

@creamyreemy0 @Sundai It seems to be resolved now!!! Can you let me know if it’s working for you?!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart:

1 Like

I’m able to edit old post woop woop!!! Thank you :heart:

1 Like