May 21st - 7-Day Fasting Challenge (Round 4)

I can’t wait

1 Like

Welcome everyone!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Time to set up your fasting stickies for the first 7 days! Once you’re done, post a photo here and also you can post it on Instagram with hashtag #fastingstickies and tag my accounts @ypiyale and @fastforward_tohealth so we are ready to go!! :sparkling_heart::tulip:

If you don’t know what fasting stickies are, please watch this video!

Let’s go!!

First rule, tell yourself “I WILL”!!!

Change your vocabulary! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Watch this for some motivation about how to change your words for successful vocabulary!!

Say: “I WILL successfully complete this 7-Day Fast” :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

Welcome to the family!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Last meal is dinner tonight then set up your fasting stickies (video link above) and set your fasting timer!!!

1 Like

Yesss! We got this!

1 Like

Perfect! You can save the page to your home screen and then it looks like an app on your home screen and you can check it everyday!!

1 Like

I loved this. Thank you so much. I will make it the full fast. Your positivity is really powerful!

1 Like

Here’s a photo of my fasting stickies…OMG Excited! image

1 Like

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart::tulip: Thank you! Keeping my eye out for your check-ins! :eyes:

BEAUTY!!! Love it!

I was very motivated this morning, decided to start back up and found this forum. I’ve been fasting today and will fast the next 7 days with all of you! I’m new to the sticky game I didn’t have any so I used the back of my kiddos homework but it’s up and in the bathroom where I’ll see it and little hands can’t get it!

4 Likes

I love these! :heart:

This is a great idea! I don’t have stickies or access to them at the moment. I’ve got plain paper and sticky tack though. I’ll cut an A4 size paper sheet up into smaller sizes and stick on my fridge. Very innovative :revolving_hearts:

2 Likes

Thanks Meg for the great idea🤗
My check in

3 Likes

Yours turned out super cute! I love your calendar too! :heart:

2 Likes

Thank you xx

1 Like

Love it!!!

1 Like

:smiley: Beautiful!!! Love the hourly breakdown!

1 Like

I want to join!

2 Likes

Welcome!!! Join here for daily check-ins! Bookmark this page :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like