May 21st - 7-Day Fasting Challenge (Round 4)

Here is round 4 of our challenges!

Same principle! Check-In here daily, to join our free challenge!!!

If you’re having trouble sticking with it and need a bigger push than just the FREE forum check-ins here and some hand holding you can join our FULL accountability group by making a small donation to help support me in running these challenges for everyone! That group Includes daily zoom calls and group chat and chat with me 24/7 :pray:

We are moving onto round 4 of the zoom groups now and some people have completed their longest fasts ever (some aimer for 7 days and are now polishing off their 21st day and longest fasts EVER!)

So proud of you guys!

Email me if you want to join zoom groups:
fastforwardtohealth@gmail.com

If you want to stay in the forum, keep checking in daily and for best results make yourself a personal daily journal in the “daily journal” section to bookmark! :sparkling_heart:

Details for Zoom Challenge: https://mailchi.mp/77237586c966/join-our-upcoming-7-day-challenge-accountability-group-no-more-excuses

Let’s go!

Calendar:

Fasty Hour:

Zoom Kickoff Call:

4 Likes

Yes I’m in where do you send the workouts too

1 Like

Would be joining this one! :clap:t4:

1 Like

Hi, I am in, need motivation to continue. I generally quit after 2 days, hope it is different this time.

1 Like

They are just very quick 10-15 min workouts, but workouts are optional so you don’t have to do them!! You can google 10-15 min workouts on YouTube for those days or skip! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Would love to join.

1 Like

Welcome!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I recently fell off the bandwagon for a few days (I couldn’t complete the last fasting challenge). I’m finding day 1 a REAL STRUGGLE! :sob:

2 Likes

Would live to join as well. i cant seem to make it past 24 hours sigh

1 Like

Can I please join this challenge? I just barely found you on YouTube today and just requested to join the Facebook group and just joined this forum. I was already planning on starting a seven day water fast today. It will be my first seven day fast though I have completed several three day fasts on my own in the past.

So excited to find this community!

2 Likes

Yes absolutely! Welcome! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: You can do daily check-ins here and you can also join the zoom groups and full accountability challenges (that one requires a small donation). There is a 3pm EST Group and 8:30pm EST Group and here is the link to join: https://mailchi.mp/77237586c966/join-our-upcoming-7-day-challenge-accountability-group-no-more-excuses

Otherwise you can check-in here daily!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Yesss welcome! Bookmark this page and check in every day!!!

Yes!!! Happened to almost all of us :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: we can do this!!! Bookmark this page and check in every day!

Here is a quick reference guide with some important stuff for water fasting:

• Recommended books
  • Optional Supplements
  • How to deal with bad breath
  • How to deal with Acid Reflux/Heart Burn

Link: QUICK REFERENCE GUIDE for WATER FASTING

I have been totally creeping the forum for the last week, and I’m ready to commit to a seven day fast. I’ve done a bunch of 72s in the past year, and I did a 40 earlier this week, and I need to really break past the three day mark. Can’t wait to be on this journey with you guys! :blush:

2 Likes

Ok thank you will do. I have downloaded the app so will keep checking in xx

1 Like

I’m ready! The longest fast I’ve done is only 48 hours but I’d really love to make a full 7 days!

2 Likes

Been doing IF for some time now and fasting the most has been 36 hours but I would love to make it an extended fast! :slight_smile::slight_smile::slight_smile: We got this!

2 Likes

Hi,

So excited I found this group. I’m totally infor the 7 day fasting challenge! Thanks for all you do!

1 Like