May 21st - 7-Day Fasting Challenge (Round 4)

Would live to join as well. i cant seem to make it past 24 hours sigh

1 Like

Can I please join this challenge? I just barely found you on YouTube today and just requested to join the Facebook group and just joined this forum. I was already planning on starting a seven day water fast today. It will be my first seven day fast though I have completed several three day fasts on my own in the past.

So excited to find this community!

2 Likes

Yes absolutely! Welcome! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: You can do daily check-ins here and you can also join the zoom groups and full accountability challenges (that one requires a small donation). There is a 3pm EST Group and 8:30pm EST Group and here is the link to join: https://mailchi.mp/77237586c966/join-our-upcoming-7-day-challenge-accountability-group-no-more-excuses

Otherwise you can check-in here daily!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Yesss welcome! Bookmark this page and check in every day!!!

Yes!!! Happened to almost all of us :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: we can do this!!! Bookmark this page and check in every day!

Here is a quick reference guide with some important stuff for water fasting:

• Recommended books
  • Optional Supplements
  • How to deal with bad breath
  • How to deal with Acid Reflux/Heart Burn

Link: QUICK REFERENCE GUIDE for WATER FASTING

I have been totally creeping the forum for the last week, and I’m ready to commit to a seven day fast. I’ve done a bunch of 72s in the past year, and I did a 40 earlier this week, and I need to really break past the three day mark. Can’t wait to be on this journey with you guys! :blush:

2 Likes

Ok thank you will do. I have downloaded the app so will keep checking in xx

1 Like

I’m ready! The longest fast I’ve done is only 48 hours but I’d really love to make a full 7 days!

2 Likes

Been doing IF for some time now and fasting the most has been 36 hours but I would love to make it an extended fast! :slight_smile::slight_smile::slight_smile: We got this!

2 Likes

Hi,

So excited I found this group. I’m totally infor the 7 day fasting challenge! Thanks for all you do!

1 Like

I can’t wait

1 Like

Welcome everyone!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Time to set up your fasting stickies for the first 7 days! Once you’re done, post a photo here and also you can post it on Instagram with hashtag #fastingstickies and tag my accounts @ypiyale and @fastforward_tohealth so we are ready to go!! :sparkling_heart::tulip:

If you don’t know what fasting stickies are, please watch this video!

Let’s go!!

First rule, tell yourself “I WILL”!!!

Change your vocabulary! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Watch this for some motivation about how to change your words for successful vocabulary!!

Say: “I WILL successfully complete this 7-Day Fast” :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

Welcome to the family!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Last meal is dinner tonight then set up your fasting stickies (video link above) and set your fasting timer!!!

1 Like

Yesss! We got this!

1 Like

Perfect! You can save the page to your home screen and then it looks like an app on your home screen and you can check it everyday!!

1 Like

I loved this. Thank you so much. I will make it the full fast. Your positivity is really powerful!

1 Like

Here’s a photo of my fasting stickies…OMG Excited! image

1 Like

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart::tulip: Thank you! Keeping my eye out for your check-ins! :eyes: