Looking for fasting buddies for 3 fasts (10 days each) starting tomorrow

Hi everyone,

I am not new to fasting, I did many since 2005, but in time I switched to juice fasting.
Now I’d like to go back to water-only fast for 10 days straight and would love to have one or more buddies to exchange status/encouragement/progress/tips etc.

This would be the first of a series of 3 water fasts I need to accomplish before the end of the year.
They will be of about 10 days each, but could be longer depending on the situation.

The first fast would begin tomorrow.
Anyone in and willing to exchange daily support? :slight_smile:

Thank you and have a happy fast everyone!

1 Like

I am doing 40 or so day fast. Until December 10th. Started October 27.
We can exchange experiences, if it is ok with you

2 Likes

Day… I started October 27th. It’s going great. Some days I am low on energy but not today. Today was AWESOME!

Hows going?

I guess it was two weeks. I am trying not to count days I already fasted, just a psychological trick… I know I am getting out on December 10. So here is that.
I had been a little slow this morning and a bit tired, then I had been doing everything a bit slower than usual. It showed me that the crisis is coming. It lasts no more than day with me, but some people can experience 3 or 4 days of feeling unwell. Depends how bad is health situation.
So, it’s a good day, warm outside, I feel happy and excited. I will cook dinner and work a little, do math and grammer with my kid…