Looking for a 3-day water fasting partner for next week

I meant for this Waterfastingforum site.

I don’t have one

There’s no app now, but I got my fasting mojo back, so I think 2023 is the year I’ll build the app!

The best we can do now is save the page to your Home Screen! And it’s easier to click onto over and over for check-ins! But app coming soon, Yasemin back in the house :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::fire::muscle:t2:

3 Likes

I’ll build one soon - I promise!! :muscle:t2:

2 Likes

I have done that actually. And yes, it’s as good as an app, complete with its own notifications.

2 Likes

I’ll be honest fasting is alot easier when your doing it with other ppl. Looking forward to a great week!

2 Likes

I’ll jump in on this group as well. I’ll start tomorrow.

2 Likes

Alright @Jaden_Gh jump on in. The waters fine.
I LLLLLOVE the first day!! From 160 to 155.6 :rofl:

My high school friend was into gymnastics. 5’9" big biceps, could stand still and pull off a complete back flip. Found out this week that back then he weighed only 140 lbs.
Friends we can look at high school as guides! Why not? If anyone can get back to the fountain of youth it’s us!!!
Fasting!!!

2 Likes

I’m up having coffee. No food. Today will be the toughest, once I get to bed tonight it will be easier tomorrow. Good luck team!

2 Likes

I’m officially clocking in on this 3 day fast after devouring 2 massive chicken egg white omlettes and my favorite candy bar … A fast break :slight_smile:

Goodluck to everyone I’m already looking forward to my meal Friday night which will be street tacos.

2 Likes

I’m at 24 hrs in. Sipping electrolyte water. Pretty hungry but nothing I can’t handle. I think tomorrow morning the hunger will be gone.

4 Likes

Just started day 2,

Got this :pray:t4:

3 Likes

Yeah its always my first 24hrs thats the hardest just because I find it hard to sleep. It’s hard getting a restful night when your stomachs growling

2 Likes

See now this is what I’m talking about

2 Likes

Starting up Day 2 as well :fire: Day 1 done :white_check_mark:

1 Like

@Wecandoit come Fast here with us

1 Like

On day 2 having coffee. Feeling a bit better than day 1.

What do you allow on a fast? I’m just doing coffee and water but considering bone broth.

2 Likes

Day 2 here too!

Bone broth is extremely healthy if you make it yourself!! I personally just have it on refeeds and not during the fast! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::pray:

Black coffee no problem too sometimes!! (Some people add cream, it’s ok sometimes too - depends on your goals etc.)

Let’s go!!

1 Like

Imo, if you haven’t fasted recently and have a “healthy Winter coat” :wink: that includes most everything you need mixed in… if you wanted to go down faster.

1 Like

I’m down again today. One pound. But… BUT… who can pass up free 6-piece McNugget day :wave: