Looking for a 3-day water fasting partner for next week

Start 1/18-1/21. I’m doing a series of willpower/weight loss challenges interspersed with sustainable, real life eating and slow, steady dieting. My biggest challenge I’ve outlined for myself is the 72-hr water fast. The longest I’ve gone was 48 hrs. I’ve seen all these accounts if people going so long. Right now, that’s not for me. Too scary. I’m scared of going two whole days without eating. So I guess I’m a beginner. Anyways, I’d love a support/accountability person if anyone is interested.

2 Likes

Believe it or not, I have planned a big celebration on Saturday, Jan 21st. I love to deep fast before a celebration. On this day I expect to be at my lowest weight since adulthood. I’m going to goodwill and buying a skin tight outfit as a gag. And I’m a guy. Anyway, can this be wrapped up by 5pm the 21st?

1 Like

Hi. Yes. I was going to do from Tuesday the 17th dinner to Friday the 20th dinner. You should be all done by your celebration. Are you going to dress like an 80’s rock star?

2 Likes

Hmm. Never thought of that! Sounds good!

1 Like

I’ll join you

2 Likes

So, I’m starting tomorrow to make this a challenge!! (I’m becoming an old hand). This past week I reached my lowest weight as an adult! Then… I binged. I binged with a bang! So, I’m sitting here watching NFL feeling like I’ve got a brick in my stomach. I’m SO PSYCHED. I’ll start posting my numbers tomorrow.

2 Likes

I always binge as well after I complete a fast haha I’m in the same boat

2 Likes

@Talk2me & @JLK

Are you guys starting tomorrow or Tuesday? I’m fine starting either day as long as the fast doesn’t go past Friday/Saturday night .

1 Like

Yes, I used to feel guilty about it. But as I fast more and more I feel my normal state is fasting. I get to where I can’t wait for the Binge to end! Man, that’s power!

1 Like

Well, it’s ending for both of us on Saturday, so…

2 Likes

I made through Friday night last time but not Saturday. The title says 3 days fasting, what day are we starting?

1 Like

Well, that other guy is ending Sat in the afternoon. So I guess he’s starting Wed noon. I’m just telling you I’ll be fasting by that time.

2 Likes

No, I see now @JLK will be fasting from the Tue evening meal.

2 Likes

Sorry. Driving across the country this week with my son. I’ll be back Tuesday and starting Easter dinner that day.

2 Likes

After. Not ‘Easter.’ Effing autocorrect.

1 Like

Hi team!! I’ll jump in too, day 5 going on 6 today, what’s another 3 days! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::muscle:t2:

Let’s go!

Lunar New Year Celebrations on January 22nd :red_gift_envelope:

2 Likes

Ok friends, woke up and stood on the scale…

. Look at that spike!! Just two days of thoughtless eating equals 9 pound weight gain and HIGH blood pressure.
So, this much I know… I’m partying this coming Saturday. I can’t wait to see what my weight will be by then.

1 Like

@JLK I’ll be starting tomorrow after dinner as well too 1/17/23 8pm - 1/20/23 8pm
@Yasemin Let’s GO!
@Talk2me It’s alright let’s crush this week! I’ll do a weight check tomorrow before I start also (Honestly scared to look… shouldn’t be that bad)

1 Like

Is there an app for this website?

1 Like

That image capture from my phone was from the “Renpho Health” app that’s synced up by Bluetooth to my scale. It’s a really nice feature, but I’m sure there are others. Is that what you meant?

1 Like