Long fast immune response

So I’m 2 days into a water fast for mainly over all health but also because I’ve had weird feelings of slight heart palpitations and slight discomfort and the other day arm discomfort and I’ve always know fasting will repair pretty much most things so I naturally set the goal to go a fairly long time this fast for the bigger benefits and repair… but after some reading about how COVID could cause over/bad immune response and damage the heart I feel that could possibly be what’s happing to me since I’m pretty sure I was dealing with it maybe twice now but possibly just a month ago… I know fasting boosts your system and creates new white blood cells but I can’t find any answers if it can actually worsen those immune response effects by over increasing it more and especially after breaking the fast or something… Any help would be great I wanna know if maybe I should hold off on fasting til a certain point I’m at normal levels or if fasting would be the best option all around to protect against further damage. Thx

1 Like

@Ashe233, welcome to our fasting community.
I know fasting is excellent for covid but I’m not sure of detail, I will send a couple of links that might help, check them out.

1 Like