Liza's fasting journey 15-30days

Hi everyone:) I’m a 17 yo girl.I was once (1 yr ago) a very slim girl.Because of the pandemic,I’ve put on 30kg(yes it’s true.I know you all are probably very shocked rn)Because of how fat I’m rn,I can’t wear the clothes that I like,I’ve lost my confidence and I can’t hang out with my friends as I’m really ashamed of how I look now.Being fat has also affected me in other aspects(including the relationship with the boy I like .It’s a bit complicated so I’m not gonna talk about it here)Yes so I’m determined I must lose the weight once and for all.I hope to lose 30kg in 15 - 30 days. I’ve fasted before but my longest fast was 3 days only.
I’m on day6 rn,and since I didn’t weigh myself on day1,I’m not sure how much weight I’ve lost on these 6 days.Anyway,I hope I’ll be able to lose 30 kg in 15 days,or at most 30 days.Rn I’m in a long holiday,so I basically stay at home all day,and I don’t eat anything but water/tea/coffee and do exercise(both cardio and weight-lifting) to speed up my rate of weight loss.
I don’t really know if I can really lose weight in such a short time,but I’ll try my best.I know some people do can lose weight this fast but idk if it’s also the same for me.
Tbh I’m not really in a good mood these days as I’m on a urge to lose weight:( So I really wanna lose the weight as soon as possible.The fact that I’m really really fat is already very torturing.Just imagine,you can’t wear the clothes you used to wear,you’ve lost all your confidence…
I would appreciate if you can kindly give me some support/encouragement here ,thank you:)
Let’s support each other:)

1 Like

Rooting for you girl !! I was thin my whole life too and went on antianxiety meds and piled on 80 pounds !!! Yes 80 pounds!!! I’ve been avoiding people since too … I’d always been a binge eater but managed to stay thin by eating well in between binges but after that medication (it changed my thyroid or metabolism or something)…ugh… I get it!!! You got this sister … just take it one day, one pound at a time !!! :two_hearts::bouquet::slightly_smiling_face: in the last few months with a 9 day fast and cutting out some crap food it’s coming off !!!

1 Like

Thank you so much!!It’s so kind of you!!I hope I’ll lose 30kg within a month.I hope it’s possible:)I’ve been avoiding my friends’ (and the boy I like)invitation to hang out,ugh I feel really bad for that,so I’d better shed the pounds asap
Support you sis!!I feel you!

1 Like

Yaa definitely you can keep going dear… you can join " June Accountability Challenge" group… There A lot of us doing fasting together , you feel motivated…

1 Like

https://www.waterfastingforum.com/t/june-accountability-challenge/6493/64

1 Like

Day7 done:(-0.7kg compared to the previous day)
Day8 done(-0.5 kg compared to the previous day)

Way to go!

1 Like

Day 9 (-0.25kg)
Day10(-0.15kg)
Day11(-0.9kg)

Does anyone know why my body water keeps increasing?Idk why…

Percentage I mean