June Accountability Challenge šŸ„°

Just a system I do that works for others @kanuk where we put sticky notes and take them off one at a time and colour code them - itā€™s a visual tool that helps push through with the Fasting :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::clap:t2: you can watch the video above for instructions if you want to try it

Day 4 : smile:
Letā€™s Go
Hope everyone is doing well

1 Like

Day 4 Done- never done anything past 5ā€¦ I am a bit worried about tomorrow Friday eveningā€¦ social eating is a trigger, and I gave up the last two Fridays in a rowā€¦ I want to get to me Gail of 15 because that is what I feel committed to and that is why I am trying to use this accountability thread to help stay motivated. Please message me if you are like me and feel you need some extra accountability.

2 Likes

Its quite normal to crave when foods are around, but the foods are the only culprit who made us doing this naā€¦
So, Donā€™t break the fast at any cost for those culprits (while listening to your body)ā€¦
We people are quite deep in our fasting journey and if we quite now, we will end up right back, where we first began ā€¦ And that time we wanted desperately to be here, where we right nowā€¦

And see if I put 50% at 1st attempt and rest 50% in next attempt, it will not wordā€¦ The effort has to be 100% at any point of time

1 Like

Weight loss is one of the toughest thingā€¦
So the sacrifices we made for its achievement have to be memorable naā€¦
The Harder it becomes, more memories itā€™s gonna retainā€¦ we will be happy and proud of our self once we did itā€¦

1 Like

day 8 done! i feel like i might get some good sleep tonight! just took acv and magnesium, my little magic cocktail.

1 Like

also i would like to say that the fasting stickies are genius. they really give you the bigger picture and make it seem so simple; get through the day and peel one sticky off. itā€™s so satisfying!! truly a game changer!!

Hi! Would love to join. Today is day 1 for me.

2 Likes

Im in :grin:

Big whys

• to regain discipline.
  • heal my skin/gut.
  • lose weight.
  • increase BDNF.
  • stop giving up on myself.
4 Likes

Day 5 just started:
The real game begins for meā€¦ Day 5 -8 are the most challenging days for meā€¦ But I remember my WHYs, I will stick to itā€¦ I will proof my self that once I commit , I will definitely complete itā€¦
I need you all fellow fasters , we will do it togetherā€¦ Love you allā€¦ May God bless you allšŸ’ž

2 Likes

Thanks, you are right 50% effort wonā€™t work.

2 Likes

I thought the same thing- if I can get to Monday I will be golden.
Day 5 almost doneā€¦feeling strong and have a plan for the weekend. I had to decline 3 social engagements that so happened to pop up last minute in order to not give in on my first attempt to fast longer then 5 daysā€¦ here we go!!

2 Likes

So happy to meet new fasting buddiesā€¦ I am in day 5 of 15ā€¦ new to all thisā€¦ first time

3 Likes

Day 6 started:
Yesterday I slept like a babyšŸ˜„ā€¦ Feeling proud thoughā€¦ Gear up water warriors We can do it togetherā€¦ Will check the scale once I reach day 15ā€¦ Its hard to stay away from the scale thoughā€¦

How others are doing ??

2 Likes

nine done! everything is getting easier. my energy is starting to balance out. iā€™m starting to get really hangry and sensitive, but other than that iā€™m feeling strong :muscle:

2 Likes

Had to start over so Iā€™m actually finishing day 2 :weary::woman_facepalming: but still going for the 21 days

2 Likes

keep going forward! you got this

3 Likes

Done my first day 6!!!incredible!!
I am weighing myself each morning. It seems to be what I am looking forward to as the scale is dropping each day. I am using the scale as a tool to keep going towards my goal. It is working

3 Likes

day 10 done :heavy_check_mark: the moodiness seemed to be coming from somewhere else :joy: a little tmi but iā€™ve had zero cramps during my menstruation and my skin looks fantastic. fasting is such a blessing. keep going!!!

2 Likes

Day 7 started:
I was tired a little bit through out the dayā€¦ But Evening walk and post workout shower fixed itā€¦

How others are doing ???

3 Likes