Kay's Daily Journal

skays how are you? ah day 24 I think!!! am dying!!! How are you??? That video above bloody helped me!!! keep up the good work!! Day 7 is bloody fantastic!! Can’t blumin wait for this to over. Then again will it be over!! Loool i think for me i’m going to have to change big time!

I am SOOOOO IMPRESSED With You!!! You are Phenomenal !!! You Should Be Proud of you and thinking of how you are feeling, deep inside, how much longer you should go before breaking your fast. What part of it did you like and can you see yourself doing THAT part of it again… and again… and again? Serious question. The group I have been with for Years does short fasts… 48 hour, 72 hour 96 hour even, but not extended. When we did a 5 day, I saw the possibilities of an extended fast . After 5 days I saw that it was starting to get FUN… and they QUIT… like they MADE you quit just as it was getting to be easy!!! Who Knew!!! That’s just another way of fasting. And they did a Re-feed. They taught Carnivore refeeds because you don’t put on weight during the refeeds. That was always my problem. As I said, “I Fast better than I Eat!!”

Day 7… Not a Great day because I wasn’t as busy as yesterday. I DID think of Food… Big Time. Almost Caved, but talked myself out of it. I think I need to write down things that help me overcome and have them posted ALL OVER THE PLACE!!! That might Help… A LOT!!! I didn’t cave and that was the important part. And Bob came through AGAIN with just the right words at the right time. Like, “How are you doing?” from across the apartment, out of sight, and it Helped. When I talked about wanting to EAT something, he said, “You can have a bite of that when you are 130.” Simple. No Condemnation. No Judgement. Just Love and Support. At Just the right time. And he pointed me Back to my Ultimate Goal. To Be and MainTain 130 lbs. He Is So MAGNIFICENT!!!

Thank you sooooooooooooooooooooooooo much!!! ahhhhh your words mean soooo much! Well skyays the video i posted above helped me. I dunno I guess u just try ermmmm trust me nights i sat in the bathroom and balled my eyes out and I haven’t slept barely. mam tired as hell and I look scary looool. It is very very hard. How about you? You are doing amazing!!! Trust me you are doing great job!!! Ermm I want to do it again as I am shocked it is possible! How are you getting on today??? yeah same. How you finding today?

Today is good. I just updated my calendar and stickies. Still the best encouragement to me is seeing I have only One Weekend after this one. Weekends go very quickly to me and the Week goes quickly. (I see them as 2 separate entities LOL). Looking at the calendar as DAYS make it Hard, so I count weekends. Even looking at the stickies is hard because I have twice as many to Go as I have finished. So, it’s the calendar for me. I have said NO to myself only a few times this morning. Bob has things Frying in the kitchen, right behind me, and when I walk in, it smells SOOOOOOOO Good, and I “Just Say NO!!!” and turn my back walk out. Works. Have I mentioned that I do take a swallow of Diet soda every now and then, and of course my Electrolyte Water ALL the time. And I take a Garcinia Cambogia when I am tempted with food or am nauseous. That works like MAGIC.

Day 8… Tough day today. Hungry and weak, Don’t understand unless it’s because I am close to goal. 7 pounds to go. Really tired so I am going to bed now. We may go shopping in the morning so I will be getting up earlier. So, Night. Sleep well friends.

1 Like

still doing awesome kay! i’m proud of you!

2 Likes

Beginning Day 1 on Monday, October 11. I have a couple women doing this with me. I will be starting with a 48, then a 72, then a 96, then a 120 and deciding where to go from there… either continuing as I did in August or something else, thru the month of Oct. OMAD, 1 hour between each section. I will be journaling each day. I will post my Calendar and will be Brutally Honest every day, with myself and my husband, and here if you want me to. 21 days is from Oct. 11 - 31. My goal is 128. My Why is "I Have To!! because my Word is at stake here.

Starting with a 72 instead of a 48. Can’t Wait on the Fat-loss.

Day 4… Armed and Ready for Victory today. Excited for the day. Notes written out with Gal. 5 and Eph. 6 and others to Win the Day.

Okay. Important lesson learned… Don’t hit BOLD until the entire post is written then go Back and highlight important words, or the Entire text is written in BOLD. Where are the lessons on how to write in this Journal… ?

good job Kay!

Keep it up !!! We never give up, doesn’t matter now many day 1’s let’s go!

1 Like

Nov. 6, 2021 Noon… Doing well. Sleepy and it is only Noon… But that means in 3 hours it will be 3 o’clock then in no time I Can Go To Bed. A little nauseous today. Took a Garcinia Cambogia. It really knocks the nausea … and even the desire for food, when I think of taking it. I am going light on water today. Still full from over eating yesterday. I Should have continued with the fast after drinking the coffee with cream. Hind Sight is 20/20. I am going to focus on setting up my Journal/Planner. That will help a Lot. When I set myself up for success, I often Do succeed. Then, you know, Success is Contagious. I plan on checking in later today.

1 Like

Calendar November

1 Like

Day 2. Nov.7. Had coffee with my husband this morning and that was a bad idea. Tomorrow No Coffee!! Going to bed early and looking forward to a good day tomorrow.

Day 3. Nov. 8. Joined a 5-Day Soft Dry Fast with Dr. Baskin, my first coach in Fasting Focused Lifestyle. This is Day 1 and so far, a bit of a headache. Took 1/4 tablet of Tylenol PM at about 1 PM. Head eased up slowly over the next hour. Went to bed earl with 1/2 tablet of Ty. PM, 3 Echinacea (Spring Valley), 1/2 Tylenol. Slept great and wakened with no hangover or any symptoms. Good Day!

Day 4. Nov. 9. Day 2 of 5-Day Soft Dry Fast with Dr. Wade. No symptoms except a slight weakness in the legs at the beginning of the morning. Dental appt at 8 AM… No cavities, very little plaque. Two years in a row. That’s a Big Deal for me. And my BP was Fine!! Normal. And I was running all morning to get there on time and even ran to get into the chair as I was responding to a Telegram post! And she Immediately took my BP. Why do they Do That?!! They know Everyone is nervous at the dentist office. Anyway, I was Impressed. This is the results of having a Fasted Lifestyle. Yup. Can’t wait to go on a Water Fast immediately after this Dry one! Imagine, thinking that Electrolyte Water is Cheating!!!

1 Like

You’re doing phenomenal Kay! I’m so happy for your no cavities and normal BP! It’s really admirable how you take care of your health. I appreciate it very much. It is inspiring

My mother is 55 years old. She has a sweet tooth but , ever since i started fasting and working out (last 10 days) , she has started eating healthy and she even works out with me… She’s my favorite workout companion. Always pushes me for more.

I hope this fasting journey brings a good health not just for me but my mother too.

1 Like

That is an Awesome report you just gave. You are doing So Well. I have not added workouts yet. I will starting this weekend!! Way to Go, Mandy!!!

1 Like