June Accountability Challenge 🥰

Day 4 Done- never done anything past 5… I am a bit worried about tomorrow Friday evening… social eating is a trigger, and I gave up the last two Fridays in a row… I want to get to me Gail of 15 because that is what I feel committed to and that is why I am trying to use this accountability thread to help stay motivated. Please message me if you are like me and feel you need some extra accountability.

2 Likes

Its quite normal to crave when foods are around, but the foods are the only culprit who made us doing this na…
So, Don’t break the fast at any cost for those culprits (while listening to your body)…
We people are quite deep in our fasting journey and if we quite now, we will end up right back, where we first began … And that time we wanted desperately to be here, where we right now…

And see if I put 50% at 1st attempt and rest 50% in next attempt, it will not word… The effort has to be 100% at any point of time

1 Like

Weight loss is one of the toughest thing…
So the sacrifices we made for its achievement have to be memorable na…
The Harder it becomes, more memories it’s gonna retain… we will be happy and proud of our self once we did it…

1 Like

day 8 done! i feel like i might get some good sleep tonight! just took acv and magnesium, my little magic cocktail.

1 Like

also i would like to say that the fasting stickies are genius. they really give you the bigger picture and make it seem so simple; get through the day and peel one sticky off. it’s so satisfying!! truly a game changer!!

Hi! Would love to join. Today is day 1 for me.

2 Likes

Im in :grin:

Big whys

• to regain discipline.
  • heal my skin/gut.
  • lose weight.
  • increase BDNF.
  • stop giving up on myself.
4 Likes

Day 5 just started:
The real game begins for me… Day 5 -8 are the most challenging days for me… But I remember my WHYs, I will stick to it… I will proof my self that once I commit , I will definitely complete it…
I need you all fellow fasters , we will do it together… Love you all… May God bless you all💞

2 Likes

Thanks, you are right 50% effort won’t work.

2 Likes

I thought the same thing- if I can get to Monday I will be golden.
Day 5 almost done…feeling strong and have a plan for the weekend. I had to decline 3 social engagements that so happened to pop up last minute in order to not give in on my first attempt to fast longer then 5 days… here we go!!

2 Likes

So happy to meet new fasting buddies… I am in day 5 of 15… new to all this… first time

3 Likes

Day 6 started:
Yesterday I slept like a baby😄… Feeling proud though… Gear up water warriors We can do it together… Will check the scale once I reach day 15… Its hard to stay away from the scale though…

How others are doing ??

2 Likes

nine done! everything is getting easier. my energy is starting to balance out. i’m starting to get really hangry and sensitive, but other than that i’m feeling strong :muscle:

2 Likes

Had to start over so I’m actually finishing day 2 :weary::woman_facepalming: but still going for the 21 days

2 Likes

keep going forward! you got this

3 Likes

Done my first day 6!!!incredible!!
I am weighing myself each morning. It seems to be what I am looking forward to as the scale is dropping each day. I am using the scale as a tool to keep going towards my goal. It is working

3 Likes

day 10 done :heavy_check_mark: the moodiness seemed to be coming from somewhere else :joy: a little tmi but i’ve had zero cramps during my menstruation and my skin looks fantastic. fasting is such a blessing. keep going!!!

2 Likes

Day 7 started:
I was tired a little bit through out the day… But Evening walk and post workout shower fixed it…

How others are doing ???

3 Likes

Love it!!!

2 Likes

Same here! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like