June 1st Fasting Challenge

May 31st weigh in: 192.6

I will try to continue until Saturday 6/6. I’ll be on a girls trip then and won’t have the right environment to continue.

1 Like

in im!! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Made it through day one so far!:slight_smile: Hope you all are doing well!!

2 Likes

Me too guys, I’m in.

1 Like

Welcome everyone!!! If you haven’t set up your fasting stickies yet, set up at least 7 days like this:

Here is the quick reference guide for supplements:

For refeed you can search the forum for “refeed 101”

And if you guys need help, we have a new challenge starting June 4th

June 4th Zoom Challenge Registration: https://mailchi.mp/9a126a13c473/join-our-upcoming-7-day-challenge-accountability-group-no-more-excuses-4062873

Happy Fasting!!!

2 Likes

Day 1 was a breeze. Day 2… bit more of a struggle. All I can think about is food, which I’m sure is totally normal. I’m going to up the water and have the salt ready as I can feel a little headache brewing. Determined to go as long as I can, this being my first 7 day water fast. The longest I’ve gone before is 48 hours. :crossed_fingers:t2:

3 Likes

I am struggling but going to keep trying until I make it.

Failed again last evening and had to restart at 7pm.

3 Likes

@Van Think of it this way, did you fail, or did you do a perfect OMAD and just started a water fast straight after? Don’t be so hard on yourself. You’re doing great. It’s a big thing to fast, however long you go. :heart:

5 Likes

Something a little easier like alternate day fasting works better for me it’s helped me increase my willpower and appetite before I go for a full waterfast. I can’t promise if It’ll work for you or if you tried it already but it’s worth a shot. More practice makes perfect so do the best you can and don’t give up😉

2 Likes

Thanks everyone for the pep talk!!! You guys are awesome :two_hearts:

I just past 24 hours!!! Woohoo!!! Had minor headache at the 23 hr mark and thought I wouldn’t be able to make it but felt a lot better after I sprinkled some Himalayan salt in my water.

Looking forward to completing another 24 hours to make it 48 hours!!!

2 Likes

Well done, @Van :+1:t2:

2 Likes

Hey everyone i started my fast today and want to do this particularly for mental aspects and weight loss. Everytime I have anxiety I always turn to food , which I have to control because I overeat ! You are all doing so great I think for me 21 days is perfect for me .Im scared because I don’t want to give in, I have tried fasts before and gave in quick. So here goesss :))

4 Likes

Good luck @ashi_bt!!! You can do it!

2 Likes

On day 4. Day at a time.

2 Likes

Way to go @molly_gonzales!!! :partying_face:

1 Like

Passed the 24 hr mark. Already in 37 hours for day 2. 11 more hours to go to make it 48 hours!!!

Checked urine and in mild Ketosis :partying_face:

I usually suffer from insomnia when I fast - this is normal for me.

However, I have a new symptom: very itchy feet. Benadryl did not help at all. I am going to stop taking my enzyme pill as this is the only new thing that I am doing with this fast.

3 Likes

Thankyou @Van :yellow_heart:

1 Like

Everyone is doing so well ! you guys got this !! Got 9 hours for my 1 day to finish.

1 Like