June 11th, Water Fasting Challenge

Here is the Forum Link for June 11th Challenge!

You can bookmark this page and show up every single day to check-in with the rest of the group! I will come check the group and answer questions daily to try and guide you through major symptoms and motivate you through the fast!

Make sure you subscribe to my YouTube channel where I do daily videos for Water Fasting Motivation (I’m currently on day 6 going on 7 and going for 21 again - no excuses is the mentality that we have this week!)

Say hello & introduce yourself down below and tell us the following:

• Where are you from?
  • Why do you want to fast?
  • What has been your longest fast?
  • Do you lave any experience with keto/low-carb?
  • Do you have any experience with IF (like OMAD) or ADF?
  • What is your biggest struggle?
  • You can add your start weight in your post if you are fasting for weight loss!

ADDITIONAL DETAILS:
I want everyone to come do their daily accountability check-in once a day!

HOMEWORK:

• Take a face photo (keep for yourself)
  • Take your before photos (keep for yourself)
  • Print the June calendar in the “Fasting Calendars” category of this forum!
    *You can share your before photos here or keep them private if you’re shy. If you post for accountability it’s a good step though!!! Facing your fears & no bullshit approach!!!

Let’s go!!!

NEED MORE ACCOUNTABILITY?

The success rate for our full accountability on zoom is SO HIGH!!! Many people have completed a few rounds with us and done up to 28 days of consecutive fasting last month! If you need the full support and want to video chat with me daily (you can turn off your camera if you’re shy) then sign up using the link below!

Link for sign up if you want to be on the zoom calls and group chat: https://mailchi.mp/3e2d05f6f7a6/join-our-upcoming-7-day-challenge-accountability-group-no-more-excuses-4070153

• Small donation required to help support me in running the challenges and the community :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Calendar:

Here are 3 pep talks you can refer to:

NO BULLSHIT:

Pep Talk:

You have your whole life to eat…:

6 Likes

Hi everyone! My name is SB. I am a F, 5’3, 170 lbs and would like to lose 50 lbs. My longest fast was 27 hours. I’m excited to kick food addiction, lose weight, and feel euphoria with fasting. I plan on doing back to back 70 hr fasts for at least a month. This is going to be cheesy but with as many times as I’ve failed on this… I’ve decided, once and for all, I am going to do this. This is going to happen. I’m going to change to a better person. Ppl may like it or not but it doesn’t matter. I have a feeling, I’m not going to like it. Heck, I may look at myself and think “jeez, I’ve become so strict w/ not eating, I’ve created a monster.” That’s okay, bc I’m a sort of one now anyway. The type, who plays it “nice” and overeats all the feels, which makes me feel bad, only to look toward more food. I’ve become a monster to my body with food. It’s a vicious cycle. I can’t believe I’m just now realizing this bc guys, I kid you not. I’ve seen other people say this and write this. I didn’t think this was my story. It’s definitely my flipping story. I’m sorry but I’m frustrated. Well now, I’m deciding to no longer be frustrated by my weight. I am taking control and aligning myself with discipline and consistency to build me up.

5 Likes

Hello everyone, My name is Mommna . I am so exited to be part of this water fasting group. I have done water fasting for 16 days before (5 years ago). I got fatty liver with alot of other health issues so my dr. recommended it to do 3 weeks water fasting to reverse fatty liver. Since then i have done so many water fasts. But for some odd reason i just cannot do it now. My mind is stuck. So i though to join this group to get motivated and start all over again. I have learned so much from your videos. Thank God i found you and this group and i hope that i will get back on fasting track soon. Thank you❤

3 Likes

Hi, I’m Bobbie. I somehow stumbled my way here when I was looking for a fasting community. Yasemin, I saw a couple of your YouTube videos and thought this feels like a fun group. : )

I am around 190 lbs and would like to drop about 60. My highest point, MANY years ago was around 330. The weight, however, is just one part of this effort. It is more about overall healing and mental clarity. I’ve done different fasts before and always improved my mental health.

Excited to hear about the June 11th challenge. I would love to do a 30-day fast or a little longer. Happy to be part of the community!

5 Likes

Hello everyone, my name is Ciara and I’ve already done water fasting in the past a couple of times for 12 days. The results have always been amazing but I really struggle to maintain healthy habits after achieving what I want. Hope that being part of this community helps me to not to lose motivation and I’m very grateful I can share my journey with you guys.
Thank you :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Hi everyone. Hopefully I’m posting in the right spot. So I signed up for this June 11th challenge. I attempted a 5 day water fast about a month in a half ago and failed miserably after 36 hours. I am just looking for people to push me along and get over that hump.

4 Likes

Yes you will Mommna!!!

1 Like

Hi Bobbie!! Welcome to the forum!!! Welcome to the family too :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

You can check in here daily, I have just created the calendar!

If you want additional support you can also join our Zoom calls & group chat and full accountability group!

Details are here: https://mailchi.mp/3e2d05f6f7a6/join-our-upcoming-7-day-challenge-accountability-group-no-more-excuses-4070153

@Bobbie

Here is the calendar too!

We have two sessions 3pm EST and 8:30pm EST :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I added you to the group chat!!! That’s where where we’re be doing the calls and check-ins!!! And then this one is ADDITIONAL support too :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Yes!! Refeed is the toughest part!! Welcome to the family! Have you checked out the refeed guide? If you search up “21-Day Water Fasting Refeed” or “Refeed 101” you’ll see the guidelines that I follow! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Hello everyone !
Where are you from? Nigeria
Why do you want to fast? To heal my skin and lose weight.
What has been your longest fast? 3 days
Do you lave any experience with keto/low-carb? yes
Do you have any experience with IF (like OMAD) or ADF? yes
What is your biggest struggle? fasting for more than 3 days, sugar and my skin.

I’ve been feeling really motivated by the tough love, no BS videos yasemin has been putting out and ive been a bit afraid to compete to the challenges ,but im at the point where im tired of failing and being on a never ending weight loss/health journey, so here i am ready to commit 100% to the challenge and myself !

5 Likes

Yessss!!! I’m so happy!!! No more bs!!! Time to take control again! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Can’t wait!!!

3 Likes

Hi everyone!

• Where are you from? Singapore
  • Why do you want to fast? To lose weight, kick sugar addiction, reduce bloating
  • What has been your longest fast? 3 days
  • Do you lave any experience with keto/low-carb? Yes
  • Do you have any experience with IF (like OMAD) or ADF? Yes
  • What is your biggest struggle? Not being able to get past 2 days fast recently… And loads of temptations from my parents where they will buy loads of snacks and surround me with it… Need to hide from my fridge too!
  • You can add your start weight in your post if you are fasting for weight loss! 51.5kg

I wanna be able to fit into my workpants, lose the weight on my face and belly, and strengthen willpower!

Thanks!

2 Likes

Hi Everyone!!

• Where are you from? Im originally from Chicago but I now live in Memphis
  • Why do you want to fast? right now I do OMAD and sometimes 20:3 but wanted to try water fasting
  • What has been your longest fast? 23 hours
  • Do you lave any experience with keto/low-carb? Yes
  • Do you have any experience with IF (like OMAD) or ADF? Yes
  • What is your biggest struggle? Wine!!
  • You can add your start weight in your post if you are fasting for weight loss! 198

my name is Alisha and I am 5’2 currently weighing 198 pounds. I am getting married in October and wanted to use the time while at home during quaterine to get in the best possible shape. I’m not necessarily doing it for my wedding but I am using it as motivation. I am very comfortable with fasting, I started out doing 16:8 and now have worked my way up to 23:1. I’m really excitied about trying water fasting!

2 Likes

Let’s do everyone!!! Attach a picture of your fasting stickies and enjoy your last meal!!!

Set your timers!!!

1 Like

Hey! I’ll follow along to get me through this next week.

I’m almost done with day 4 of 21. 7 hours to go.

• Where are you from?
    Ny, CT, Mass, and currently residing in Florida.
  • Why do you want to fast?
    Got too rolly Polly during lockdown and my hormones are bonkers. Thought “the change” was happening but things came back. Need a body reset, and dropping a few lbs won’t hurt.
  • What has been your longest fast?
    It was about 72 hours but I’m past that now.
  • Do you lave any experience with keto/low-carb?
    Quite a bit.
  • Do you have any experience with IF (like OMAD) or ADF?
    Some
  • What is your biggest struggle?
    Getting my ass back over to my storage unit to reorganize.
  • You can add your start weight in your post if you are fasting for weight loss!
    Monday started at 223. Today is 213. :crazy_face:

Day 10 here I come! Woot!

5 Likes

Good Morning Fellow Fasters!

I had an amazing surprise.

Had convinced myself I was going to be slowing down by now on the weight loss.

Alas, down another 3.3 lbs from yesterday. :astonished:

May need a new battery in the scale, but I did get on it 2 times to confirm.

Still waiting for that cold feeling. The heat is cranking in Florida to where I’m having to put the AC on.

So current weight is 209.5. My goal is 200 for the 21 day, but heck if this keeps going like this I might do it in the next 7 days.

6 Likes

Hello everyone! My name is Julia and I’m from Ontario, Canada.

• Why do you want to fast? To lose weight and heal my depression and anxiety
  • What has been your longest fast? 4 days
  • Do you lave any experience with keto/low-carb? Yes I have tried low carb dieting
  • Do you have any experience with IF (like OMAD) Yes
  • What is your biggest struggle? Managing my food addiction and getting past day 3 & 4
    Im so excited for this challenge!
3 Likes

Welcome everyone!!!

How’s everyone doing today???

Here’s a little pep talk!

Day 2-3-4 are tough so keep pushing!!!

How are you feeling? Any headaches or symptoms?

I’m on day 10 now so you can do it!!!

1 Like

On day 6.
Weight down another 2 lbs from yesterday so I’m down 15.5 woohoo!

Getting myself motivated today to accomplish more than just the fast.

Feeling good today.
I have noticed a strange headache only when I put my reading glasses on. I think they’re too small for my ginormous brain :rofl:

Yesterday or the day before I had some ear popping.

Going to quit wearing the glasses on my head.

That’s all I got for now.

Where is everybody? :thinking::joy::rofl:

2 Likes