Joanne's Daily Water Fast Journal to 40 days

Thanks for these tips- I like the schedule of IF for first week and then OMAD the following week and then following week for 5 days cutting all sugar and carbs. You know when you say for 5 days you cut sugar and carbs, what do you eat on those days? I was thinking bone broth? On those 5 days you don’t eat any vegies do you?

1 Like

Yaa… on these 5days I stays on liquid diet… you can have bonebroth , veritable clear soup , fruit juices with no added sugar and Egg…

Most of the fruit n veggies are carb loaded… So I choose those which are very low in carb those are like leafy greens spinach cabbage and Kale , watermelon, Cantaloupe, Honeydew, berries, peach, avocado etc… Search on internet which of them are available near your place

The idea is just to prepare your body to sustain on as low carb as possible before the Actual journey (water only fast) begins…

Thanks! This is most helpful💕 on those 5days is there a window of time you have to eat in?

On those liquid diet days I basically eat on the exact time , when I earlier used to eat on OMAD… 1st one or Two day you may feel hungry more than once as there will be very less carb… at that time you can eat some bone broth …

It’s my pleasure… That I could help someone…:hugs::star_struck:

Hey dear … What’s your fasting plan for the week…

1 Like

Hello :innocent::pray:t4:
I thought about the sage advise you told me, but then I thought I may just go cold turkey into the fast. If I fail doing cold turkey then I will try the prep you told me would be good to do.
So Plan for next 7days is to try to dry fast most of the day (only drinking 2 glasses of water in morning and 2 glasses evening) but also to take potassium and magnesium liquid drops am and pm by itself.
So I only drink 2 glasses of water at 6am and another 2 glasses of water at 6pm. 1 glass has the 1/8tsp pre/probiotic in it and the other glass of water has 1/2 tsp of pink salt and 1tsp baking soda.
Its evening here now, so I will start this plan tomorrow morning. What do you think? What’s ur plan for next 7 days?

Wwooww nice plan… You will succeed sister…

1 Like

Today is my 5th day of Waterfasting… Everything was smooth till now… But today I need to go under a medication and I think now I’m almost out of the ketosis​:sob::sob::sob::sob:
cause a huge pimple developed in my arm area 10days before only…I was waiting for it to cure by itself… but It’s pain increasing day by day , So I consulted with a doctor today… I got the homeopathy medicine for it… And the medicine is almost like tiny sugar balls dipped in a liquid… and its taste was sweet… however there is a huge improvement in my pimple after consuming the medicine…

But I think my fast was broken today by it​:sleepy::sleepy::sleepy:… Normally I can feel a fruity kind of taste on my tongue during ketosis days… But that taste almost gone :hot_face::hot_face:

I will start again from tomorrow… water only fast for the next 13 days…

1 Like

Thank you for your encouragement! I will also take half a tsp of vit c powder in one of the am and pm glasses of water. It has 0.23g of sugar per tsp but I don’t mind as it’s less than a gram of sugar for the daily serving and it’s a vitamin and has health benefits.

Hey … It’s evening in my area too…:slightly_smiling_face:… I’m from India … n where are you from ?

5 days is so good tho- I bet you can notice the autophage and rejuvenesence on your face from water fasting for that long!
Did you start eating after you took that medication?
It’s totally fine if you did.
I also started using a paste which consists of vodka and baking soda as a body scrub - so it cleans and removes all the germs and allows my skin to breathe. I will also start body brushing my skin and oil pulling for my mouth to remove toxins from my mouth.

It’s evening here too. 9:52pm. I’m in Australia but my heritage is South Indian. My parents were born and raised in Kerala. Which part of india are you in?

Oh thanx dear… after tasting that sweet medicine after so long I got tempted and had a cup of coffee with a little bit of milk added… I don’t what happened suddenly to my tongue it just lost its control…
From the last 5 days my hunger n craving was totally under my control… Just after tasting something sweet it was so hard to continue… Now I’m 100x angry on my own​:face_vomiting::face_vomiting::nauseated_face::nauseated_face:

1 Like

I’m from Guwahati…

1 Like

I do notice a decent glow on my face… n may some brightening benefit too … And today morning I was feeling so energetic that I could walk (brisk walk) for more than 9 km…

1 Like

Okay then From tomorrow We two sisters have a new Day 1… :smiley::hugs::hugs:… Super duper excited again…

1 Like

You know what… Two years back when I was perusing my Graduation I was also of the same weight like you… i.e 87kg… in my school days I was a kickboxing player so I was pretty much thin like around 55 kg… after I dropped kickboxing classes and joined Chartered Accountancy courses I started to gain a lot…

And I have started my fasting journey from 87 kg and ended up with 58 kg… was maintain the same weight since that… Suddenly due to lockdown n study leave an all I was totally in home from the last 10months … no exercise, no diet , no fasting… nothing… so again I gained something and now I’m 145.2 pound almost 65kg…
So what I want to say is you never ever feel demotivated… Cause you can also achieve your dream goal weight like before… Its all proven

1 Like