Took Centrum, ACV, and continuing with water for now. First meal is planned in the late afternoon. Will do KETO OMAD.
Weight: 81.6 kg or 179 lbs
Day 1 water fast: 95.5kg or 210 lbs
Total loss since June 9th: 13.9 kg or 31 lbs
Afternoon came, finished my work.
- Bone broth with 3 slices of cooked carrots;
- 50g feta cheese;
- 20g of fresh blueberries.
What I felt/sensed:
- fragrance of a bone broth was divine! Carrots were so yummy and tender!
- feta cheese didn’t go well, were listening to my body and it didn’t accept more than a pinch;
- but blueberries!!! Oh, blueberries! Heaven on Earth… they were so sweet! And they smelled like roses! I could never imagine how yummy they really were…
So, the first couple of spoons - I felt my intestines moving. Interesting feeling. Got goosebumps for some reasons. It was salty, pleasant. But got full almost after 10 spoons.
It didn’t finish the whole bowl and didn’t force myself to continue. As I said feta cheese didn’t go. Blueberries - ate the whole tiny bowl and added a little more as I felt my body wanted.
Here’s what was left:
Very nice feeling, relaxing as I continue listening to how my body reacts.
Will update in the evening the "consequences " of my 1st day refeed.
Crazy, eh? I had a BM, pretty much normal after 3 hours of a meal intake. Felt so good that my friend, my body didn’t forget how to properly function.
No diarrhea, no heartburn, no bloating, stomach and intestines feel great! But… after an hour or so, I felt soooooo sleepy that I couldn’t do anything than to have a nap. Now, I feel refreshed, energetic and good to continue my evening.
Forgot: took biotin, potassium and magnesium.
Day 1 of a refeed consider successful!
Tomorrow, at the same time, late afternoon, will be my next meal.