I'll just take a seat here for a while

Good morning!

Enjoying my cup of coffee.

We are declaring today a light meal day. Going to pay attention to not eat too late and get back to fasting this evening.

Going to finish up some projects and re-up supplies. Also beginning to give more thought to my tobacco cut down starting on Tuesday.

I’m excited and realizing I will need to really focus the next 3 months. I’ve been smoking for 30 years. I want to be able to control it better. Between this and fasting it’s going to be a heck of a challenge. I’m good when I spend time in stores and such. I am busy enough I don’t think about it.

50lbs kick off in weight loss is good, but I know I have even greater potentials I’ve not tapped into. I really want to create a completely new me for next year. I want to have great memories when I reflect on this year as opposed to the turmoil bubbling around me.

We all create our own realities. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Been working on my plant stand. Had to do my own tension pole thing. Very pleased with the results!

Now I’m just waiting for the rain to stop so I can spray paint the breakstones.

2 Likes

Good morning!

172 still today, although I’m going to have to discipline myself better as I was snacking quite a bit all day yesterday.

I did end the night well with a giant salad with salmon but it was way too late to be eating.

I still have some salad left today.

Having morning coffee now.

What I should do is have my giant late lunch and then fast myself until Tuesday to the new challenge.

I got my new batch of bone broth chilled! I’ll drop some photos here later. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Good morning!

172.5. I’m quite elated I’ve been able to hold things not just under the 177 but even under 175.

Kept it to one meal and a snack within a six hour window yesterday. Had my leftover salad and added some steak.

Snack was beet pickled eggs I’d made.

I’m in the mood for brunch and a bloody mary today.

I may have to go on a bloody mary mix run.

Oh! A bloody bull! Has bone broth in it. Will take away the “you’re not fasting today” guilt. :rofl:

Going to get my list together.

2 Likes

@Miramar How ya doing?

The post above sums it up.

I’m good! More head screwing back on today.

179.5 :astonished::roll_eyes::joy:

Had a baby fight with myself about creamy coffee this morning, but sticking to water today.

Amazing how fast I can make that scale jump in the wrong direction.

Sometimes it’s not great being a really good cook.

Laundry in the washer.
Then going to get my stickies up in the bathroom.
And going to get things done today. No time to be eating and snacking and cooking.

I have a goal for 3 months from now and I need to do this for me.

I have a mini dinner party this Thursday, and then going to allow for something around halloween and Thanksgiving.

Otherwise the fasting and bone broth starring refeeds are in order.

2 Likes

It’s water weight… don’t even worry about it! You got this, :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

1 Like

From your mouth to my stomach’s ears🤣.

1 Like

Woot! Got my clock in place.

Laundry in the dryer and will have ample towels and clothes to sweat this gain out.

Corned beef out of the freezer and into the fridge to thaw for Thursday crock pot extravaganza.

Next stop, straighten up bathroom and get massive sticky wall up.

2 Likes

I follow you closely Miramar and I love how much you accomplish all while being real and living your life ! I love watching your journey! 8 pounds gained was water weight … it’ll be gone before you know it ! :two_hearts::clinking_glasses:

3 Likes

I’ve been very good today.

Taking a break and then back to work on my apartment.

I’ve had stuff piled all over for a while now and been meaning to finish organization. Something stops me and next thing I know there’s more mess😂.

My friend is coming for a dinner party definitely on Thursday and I confirmed it’s still on so there is a fire under my ass.

I made good progress today but planning to stay up late this evening and finish the kitchen.

Hope to get my main room done tomorrow so I can focus on the dinner on Thursday.

I have less than 500 square feet - it’s a studio and only a bathroom, main room, and the kitchen.

I have a lot of building and crafty things going on, and have things utilizing all of my wall space. Almost everything is on wheels.

My couch is a click clack to a bed, and I made custom mattress that pop on top for sleeping and break down to hide in the closet.

I have a fold up table I can roll out for the dinner - one of those wood ones that stores chairs under it.

I’ll be hiding some file cabinets in the bathtub to open up more floor space :joy:. And will need to pop my coffee table in there too after hordeurves hour so I can pull the dinner table out.

My friend is bringing a guest and I’m going to leave my fasting stickies on the wall in the bathroom. :rofl:

Would like to get some of my Fall decor up.

Just will be most excited to have a nice dinner and have a nicely organized apartment when it’s done!

1 Like

Got the kitchen done for the most part.

Finally got over to my storage unit, and realized I want 2 more wire shelving racks on wheels.

I’m able to pack every inch that way and roll shelves out to the hallway.

Wheels are a girls best friend.

I did quite a bit of moving heavy things, so I expect to feel a bit sore later.

Feeling a bit of water bloat atm.

I’ll be miffed if the scale is still stuck tomorrow.

Both scales are working. But for some reason my body is holding on to it.

I’m having my dinner party tomorrow, and a late lunch Friday for leftovers. And will likely kick back on hardcore Friday night.

2 Likes

You’re working hard on all this! :slight_smile: Next time just make reservations somewhere?! Ha ! I’m teasing you, it’ll go great and be so worth it !! :clinking_glasses::slightly_smiling_face:

Good Morning!

1. Finally a shift in the right direction.

7:00 shower
7:15 finish desk sorting
Corned beef goes in crock at 8 am.
8:10 finish living room
Fast breaks at 11:45

So close to being done.

Goal is snacking avoidance during this 1.5 day refeed.

Dinner is going to be plenty.

2 Likes

My dinner party was absolutely fabulous.

I was sweating trying to put stuff away right up to the last minute.

I have space!

I have projects today but I’m still a tad drunk this morning :rofl:.

I will be relieved to not be drinking today. Can’t believe I’m saying that. Enjoying water this morning.

Here’s my tiny apartment.

I honestly don’t need more space because I will just fill it up.

I need to have a monthly dinner party now to force myself to stay on top of things.

Scale dropped a couple lbs back off! Elated on that as well.

I’m excited about kicking back on the fast tonight. I’m mentally almost ready to see 169 on the scale. Ya, I’m ready to leave the 70’s behind me next weekend.

174 today.

3 Likes

Cute place Miramar and glad your party was a success! I love smaller places too, they feel more cozy and I can think better. I always said, even if I won the lottery I’d still buy nothing bigger than a one story rambler … those big huge million dollar homes look cold and way too much to manage :laughing:. Cheers to the 160’s for ya!! :clinking_glasses:

1 Like

Fasted only 12 hours. Been snacking today and feeling lazy. Need to get my arse back in gear.

Finishing off food from the dinner party still. Nothing that will freeze well, so just going to finish it out and buy no more food this week.

I’m excited about planning a late October dinner now too, but need to work off a few more lbs.

I have water and tea and reminding myself how good I feel a couple of days into a fast.

The intention today to follow through was hiding.

2 Likes

And we’re off! Or back on!

Garbage night tonight. Fridge gets emptied out.

Thinking I’ll try a six hour feed window on Wednesday and jump back on by Wednesday night.

2 Likes

Good morning!

We are strong and confident and firmly in the fasting seat today! By “we” I mean me myself and I :rofl:.

No more dinner parties until end of October. Takes me the weekend to trickle out of them. So I will try to plan for up to 4 days around the upcoming holiday eating events.

177.5. I stopped eating before noon yesterday so this can only go into fat loss now.

I’ve had a LOT of carbs this past week. That number could have been so much worse.

I’m excited to see the scale go down this week, numbers get ripped off the wall, and more progress get done on my apartment.

I really want to be into the 160’s before the end of this month. That thought alone kept me from having a dirty coffee this morning. I imagined drinking it and then imagined how I would feel after it and realized it wasn’t necessary and I can wait for my Wednesday interlude.

I still need to wash dishes in my sink🤣 but thinking I have everything to get another batch of kimchi going and even some more beet pickled eggs. Those all need days before they can be eaten.

Neighbor is borrowing my car this morning and later I may go hunting for a giant calendar that goes into next year.

Not hungry but I do have the carb switch over headache in a mild form this morning.

There’s an organic delivery box service I’m thinking about trying. It’s 20 dollars and comes with a surprise mix of things - enough for 2 people for a week and I could stretch it by freezing some to 2 weeks.

I’d like to dive in and see if I can budget any better for myself. Wanting to go back into all my current expenses and see what I can cut.

2 Likes

Thanks for the update Miramar! The carb transition is a tough one but you should be through it in 24-48 hours. You got this. Calendar is a good idea. I should do that too. Would be great for a fasting plan.

Have a Good one!

2 Likes