I’m so done

so today i weigh in at 252 the biggest i’ve ever been. i was skinny and fit all my life and didn’t really obsess over food and just ate when hungry and stopped when full. i then lost both parents in bad circumstances and began my food addiction. i have been prepping for this fast for a week now with omad, and i will begin my 30 days tommorow until the 15th july. i will be checking in daily at 7pm uk time to hold myself accountable. thanks for listening

3 Likes

I am trying to get back into fasting. But, I keep procrastinating. I’ll keep an eye out for your journey. And hopefully it will inspire me to stay on mine too. Good luck! We can do this. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Lucy and welcome to the forum!

I lost all my family between 2015 to 2020 so I can say I understand. It can sneak up on you. You can’t bring them back but you can bring yourself back to a new you.

I’ve been through several 21 day fasts in the last year and just getting myself back in order and doing a first time 40 day. It’s liberating to feel the control come back in your life.

I’ll be fasting too. :slight_smile:

1 Like