How to Lose Weight and Keep it OFF (3 Golden Rules/Variables)

After yo-yo dieting for years, and trying every single weight loss gimmick in the books, I finally figured out the answer and solution to long-term sustainable weight loss using something I named the “QFC Principle” which is made up of my 3 Golden Rules/Variables for weight loss:

Here are the 3 Golden Rules/Variables:

• Quantity
  • Frequency
  • Content

All you need to do in order to lose weight in a sustainable way, and keep it off forever is to tweak these three things slightly.

Quantity:

Quantity is “how much you are eating”. It’s pretty straight forward, it’s the amount of food that you are eating. In order to tweak the quantity of the food you are eating, you just need to control your portions. Let’s say you go out to a restaurant with massive western portions — just ask them to pack away half before it even reaches your plate, that way you have less food on your plate, and don’t have to make a decision on the spot.

Frequency:

Frequency is “how often you are eating”. Intermittent Fasting is gaining more and more popularity in society because people are coming to realize that actually this whole “3-meals a day” pattern is not necessary for sustenance and just causes us to overeat and give into gluttony. I highly recommend getting started with a pattern of intermittent fasting that works for you, whether it is “OMAD — One Meal A Day” or a window of fasting like 16:8 or other windows, where you have specific meal times and you skip the mindless snacking throughout the day.

Content:

Content is “what type of food you are eating”. Low-carb, high-fat lifestyles like the ketogenic diet are gaining a lot of popularity, because people are slowly learning that your body can produce its own carbs, and we don’t need actually be eating any carbs to sustain ourselves. Low-carb lifestyles force us to quit things like sugar which is poisoning us in the long-run, and causing tons of health problems, fertility problems, dental problems, etc.

I made a full video of this if you guys are interested in hearing about how to break down these 3 golden rules and how I incorporate the QFC Principle on a daily basis in order to continue losing weight. I have lost over 70 lbs so far in a healthy sustainable way, and this is my conclusion for long-term sustainable weight loss! Finally figured out this proverbial “magic pill”!

Link: How to lose weight and keep it off - QFC Principle (Click here for VIDEO)

26 Likes

Thank you for sharing!

1 Like

thanks for sharing i also found an article regarding juicing and fasting