Healing a tooth infection with water fasting

Hi guys,
My name is Jorge, I’m 30 years old originally from Spain and currently living in London. I am currently on my 9th day of water only fast with the goal of healing a tooth infection that I started suffering 2 weeks ago. When I started with the fasting protocol my teeth and gums were painful and a small abcess had form ( don’t want to get into more details haha). Currently, my level of pain is quite low but I still have pain when I touch the gum and the teeth is a bit loose, I’m confident that if I continue I would be able to heal but I am bit in the dark at the moment.
Has anybody been able to heal a teeth infection or any other kind of infection through water fasting?
It would be a really interesting discussion not only for me but for other who may be going through the same or will be in the future.
Looking forward to your replies guys.
It has been wonderful to be able to find this community and not feel like a weirdo around friends and family haha.
All the best,
Jorge

1 Like

I was thinking about starting a fast for an advanced tooth infection and I wonder how it went with yours