Freezing freezing cold

Hello everyone! hope your all still growing strong!

My question is, is anyone freezing freezing cold and why? Is that a sign or normal?

Question two- I went to see a hygienist and was quite upset to find two white spots on my gums on one tooth which is difficult to bite on. I do chew on gum which i do spit out to get rid of bad breath. I am on day eight. Has anyone been through that before? It did not have anything to do with my fast but since we are all well read here does anyone know what I should do? I regret going now but they were in a very very bad state and didn’t know what else to do.

Third question- if you are trying to swallow vitamins which you have to take for health reasons how do you do so if you struggle to swallow? I used to do it with food.

Does the liquid of a vegetable break your fast? so like boiling a vegetable and just drinking the water?

Thanks everyone.

1 Like

I stopped being cold when I starting taking iodine supplements. Dr. Lugols is what I use. One dropper a day.

Third question- if you are trying to swallow vitamins which you have to take for health reasons how do you do so if you struggle to swallow? I used to do it with food.

Regarding vitamins, try to time your throat muscles so that you swallow them all of a sudden and put your head back but not too violently (not sure how well to describe it otherwise), if that doesn’t work then use lots of water, and if that doesn’t work, then try to break them down. The first is how I usually take vitamins, fast or not; sometimes I use water, and once or twice I had to break big pills in half over a cup of water to be able to take them.