Foods a weakness i caved day 1. Discreet fasting isnt working

Ate on day one out of my 100 day fast, so going to attempt to do it again. I am trying to be discreet about it but doesn’t seem to be working especially when people offer me food and i say no they start questioning.
Anyway I am attempting it again, see how i can get around things. Its my goal to do 100 days. Normally i start at 12am new day new beginnings but i got sick of the way i was eating so decided at 7:10pm to start, i think in the end if anyone tries to warn me against fasting especially with type 2 diabetes ill have to be stern with them and say its my body my life, my way. All i need to do is check on my sugars if their too low ill have a jelly bean or two but stick to water? It really worries me that i don’t get no support from nobody so i cave and eat cos i am worried about my sugars getting to low. Anyway ill see how long i can do this for. Even may just try it week by week see how i go with that…but i am sick of the way i eat i eat rubbish i don’t know how to eat for my health issues so i eat anything which is even worse, so how bad could a fast be for me i think it do me wonders. Thanks for listening. I Will be back soon. I need to make it to at least 24 hours. Most i have done is about 18 hours. I am going to do this, i can do it i will do it nothing can stop me?

1 Like

Hey! I don’t know a lot about diabetes, but I don’t think eating a jelly bean while fasting is the best solution. Maybe you could drink something liquid that has natural sugars in it, like for example coconut water.

I wish you luck, you can do it!

1 Like

Thank you. I will try that.

1 Like