Finesse Miles 21 days water fast

Day 1 completed
I felt hungry today and almost gave in but instead I went to watch another video and it helped alot . I am happy I didn’t give in and although it’s just day 1 I feel so proud of myself.

3 Likes

I just finished day 1 as well. I’m pooped, but motivated. Hang in there! You’ll feel great soon. 1day is something to be very proud of👍

3 Likes

Well done! I’m on day 2 at the moment. Hang in there you have got this.

2 Likes

Day 2 completed :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Still feeling tired and sleepy most of the time. No hunger at all and little headache but nothing much . I WILL COMPLETE MY 21DAYS FAST SUCCESSFULLY :fire::fire::fire:.

4 Likes

Fatigue and headaches could be sugar/coffee withdrawal or dehydration.

Are you consuming Snake Juice? Basically it’s water with pink salt and potassium.

Don’t go overboard with water otherwise you’ll piss out all the electrolytes and run the risk of feeling like crap, ending up in a hospital or dying (seriously).

1 Like

Today is day 7, yahooooo. So proud of myself and my will to go on. Everything is going great and I am doing the snake diet in moderation.

2 Likes

Awesome! Can I ask, did you have any nausea, insomnia etc?

I did 7 days awhile back and I just about made it, but it was hell due to lack of sleep and nausea.

1 Like

:balloon::confetti_ball::balloon:Congratulations!!!:balloon::tada::balloon:

1 Like

Great question!!! Had no nausea so far and no sleeping issues until last night. For the past week I would go to sleep a little later than usual ( I am an early sleeper) but when I would sleep that’s it, I am dead to the world.

I was extremely hungry all day yesterday, I almost cried but I knew no matter what I wasn’t going to give in. Last night I went to sleep early but was up then I slept then I was up again. I had terrible night mares , like something was forcing me to get up and eat then I start having heart palpitation but I took a potassium tablet.

I am up this morning feeling energized and so happy I didn’t give in. I have lost 17 lbs in one week time. I promise I wasn’t going on the scale but I woke up this morning and decided to check.

Hope my reply help in some type of way :heart::yellow_heart::green_heart:

2 Likes

17 lbs in a week? Wow amazing!

You have no idea how lucky you are that you have no insomnia or nausea. Hunger all but vanishes for me by day 3 and I have zero issues. Honestly, I feel I can do 30 days if I did not have the sleep and nausea issues.

Are you still pushing for 21 days? I think you def can do this. Watching and rooting for you. I might start my joiurney on the 1st ( more excuses lol)

1 Like

Today is day 14 and I am down to 23 lbs. The scale is moving really slow now but all good . This week was really easy for me :slight_smile:. Hey Sonny , I feel lucky for real

3 Likes

Awesome stuff! You are still going strong and with no symptoms. I think you are made for this. Just one week left to hit your goal.

Is this your first 21day fast?

I am starting a 7 - 10 day fast. I know my limit :rofl:

Today is day 21 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
My first 21 days

2 Likes

Well done! How did the last week go?

1 Like

Woah!! Congratulations!!! You are an inspiration!

1 Like