Fasting Stickies - Set up for Success

At the end of fast always plateau’s but don’t be alarmed! You are still using fat like a fat burning furnace to function and eating up those inches :heart_eyes::tulip: congrats on your fast :sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

Here is my first sticky plan for June

2 Likes

I LOVE It!!! Can’t Wait!!!

1 Like

Stickies Set Up for Success!! on my refrigerator! #fastingstickies #fastforwardtohealth #waterfastingparty

1 Like

Take a photo!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

I don’t know how to post photos

1 Like

I am going to try it this way, how often should u drink water?

1 Like

Click the little photo icon beside the computer icon at the bottom right —>

Thank you, Yasemin! I did it and have to remember how again!

1 Like

Hi Jasemin,
I will post my Calendar Today, I hope! It is Up on my wallin the Kitchen and I have already moved One Sticker… The Day One!! It is only 12:52 on Day 1 but I Know I will not Cheat… Not One Bite or One Sip!!! I Have this, this time!!
See you around,
Kay

2 Likes

Love this idea! I’m going you get some stickies. Do you remove one each day you comple or just put a checkmark on it? Super fine idea💗

1 Like

You can do whatever you prefer! I put them to the other side of the fridge so I can see «completed ones » versus the ones left! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Is there an app to download or can I just follow along here💓