Fast Into FALL

You guys are awesome!!! @Miramar @Duscle @Van @Alliekal :fire::fire::fire:

Remember!!! Day 2-3-4 are hardest, once you get to 5 you’re in autopilot mode!!!

So 3 little rough days in the grand scheme of things will be such a breeze :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::partying_face:

2 Likes

Thanks @Yasemin!! You are my inspiration! I cannot wait to get to day 5. Never have fasted straight this long without any kind of diet soda or anything, just water, sparkling water, and coffee!

So nervous getting over the hump

1 Like

You can do it!! Join me on the LIFE app!

3 Likes

Good morning!

I figured out finding the group. The app kept sending me to create my own🙃

Restarting today sometime between 3 and 5.

About to go have a coffee. I bought a bag of salad and not sure I’m going to get to that today. I have soup to finish and really want a piece of fish today and I awoke feeling full from yesterday still.

My stomach has apparently shrunk.

2 Likes

Checking in! Started fast at 8pm today. Goal is to complete 48 hours this week!!! :muscle:

2 Likes

Yay!! I’m glad you found it! Ok if you want to start tomorrow so that you can finish your soup and salad , I can start again with you then! Let me know!

I did some majorrr refeed today. It was sooo good but then I felt guilty by the end of the day bc it was junk at the end of the day that I was consuming.

Want to do a 48hr fast this week! So let me know whoever wants to start with me at the same time!

1 Like

48hrs is def a good goal! I’m cheering for you! I want to do a 48hr this week too so let me know if you start another one this week and we can start together!

1 Like

Thanks. I will see how I feel on Tuesday… might follow @Miramar and go till Friday. Or I might break fast and then do another 48 hr. I will let you know :blush:

Just realized that we are halfway through July. I need to focus on accomplishing goal for month.

I am in the same boat as you @Alliekal, my refeed days are a little ridiculous as it is mostly junk food with lots of sugar and carbs. Need to plan my refeed days ahead as per Yasemin’s recommendation.

2 Likes

Sounds great! Yes just let me know. I agree though, need to plan ahead of time before sabotaging it. Omg the months are flying! I think if we keep doing 48-72 per week , we’ll be good.

2 Likes

Happy Monday @Van @Alliekal @everybody !

I ate a lot early on yesterday and put myself into discomfort that I called the fasting start at Sunday 3:30.

I have what feels like a pulled muscle, but could be gallbladder area. Been going on about 10 or so days? It was almost gone end of last week - that pulled muscle feeling - and then came back this weekend with the eating and my stomach bloated too. I had some high carb snacky things I’m sure that didn’t help.

I need to heal this myself what ever it is as I won’t go anywhere near the hospital atm.

I just found out a family in the building next to me all have Covid.

Florida is out of control right now with this virus.

But enough of that drama. We have more important things here.

This morning weigh in 201.5 :slight_smile:

It’ll be a quick kick back down under 200 - probably by tomorrow and make more progress this week.

The side pain is better again today. I will make it go away again this week.

3 Likes

Almost in ONEDERLAND!!!

3 Likes

And… the yummy food starts rolling in :roll_eyes:

Mom dropped off yummy duck congee for my daughter and myself today. I will eat it later when I’m done my fast - it’s not going anywhere.

Daughter decided to come back to my house. She didn’t like it at her dad’s house. And she is munching on chips and muffins.

I decided to lock myself in my room and avoid the kitchen altogether. I’m determined to finish my fasting goal for this week :muscle:

3 Likes

Bah… I caved. Starting again at 7:30pm. Goal is to complete 48 hours and if I feel good, go till Friday at 12pm.

3 Likes

It’s okay!! Just keep going, as long as it doesn’t turn into multiple meals and multiple days, reset and get started!

2 Likes

Good morning!

Slight back of the head ache but otherwise all is well.

At an even 200 today and just over 3 days to go.

I just might be able to kick into keeping under two this weekend and after.

Side pain is subsiding again.

I may go for a walk today.

1 Like

Glad your pain has subsided!

1 Like

Checking in! 14 hours in, 10 more hours to go.

I created a game plan for today: keep busy! I was basically laying in bed doing nothing and just thinking of the food that mom brought to house, which caused me to break the fast.

I basically mapped and slotted everything that I need to do into time slots after work till bedtime.

1 Like

@Van that pulled muscle feeling is weird. It feels like it shifts around.

Then last night my right ankle ad foot swelled up and my left thigh was needles - like circulation issue. All better today - for now. Laying off the salty water today.

Thought about getting some green tea but thinking don’t complicate things. Just drink the water.

My body has had years of mismanagement so I do understand having some discomforts through this process. I’m just monitoring things and willing to give them time to heal.

1 Like

Good evening @Miramar @Van !!

Yes I’m starting my 3 days this morning at 5:30am . It’ll end Friday so Van if you’re still going strong I’ll be trying as well. I completely understand about trying to stay away from moms home cooked food! And I cave in all the time too it’s depressing. But no we all need to start over and be strong together. Sick and tired of starting over so need to complete our fast!!!

Miramar you are amazing!! Congrats on the milestone so far! And maybe the cramps and all is from low electrolytes? Taking salt, magnesium or potassium?

I also found this cool mineral drink at the grocery store one time , 0 everything , found in NC in the mountains. Hopefully I can find it in my hometown but I think it helped a little as well.

I’m feeling fine since today is only the start day. Going on a walk to help burn and sweat any leftover toxins I ate lol

2 Likes

Woot! Back in ONDERLAND with a vengeance.

Over the hump for this week.

Wondering when my mid section is going to stop feeling like a tree trunk. My head is saying October. Makes me more determined to stay true to the fast.

2 Likes