Extended Group Fast - Starting March 1st!

That’s still AMAZING!
I’ll start on Sunday but I’ll be offline for the entire time since I’ll give all my electronic devices and some money to my mom and will only get it back if I really push trough. Although I’m really ready for this I need some sort of pressure and help to keep me accountable!:white_heart::white_heart:

1 Like

Thankyou so much. I joined your forum some time back but dint really follow. Im following it and have been watching your videos on YouTube… I just discovered how I eat without any reason. I ate a meal in evening at 5 pm which was like omad and I was full. And @11.30 pm when I cudnt sleep I just ate again though I was not hungry. It was such a waste. This is how I fail my water fasts too since 2 months! I just want to overcome this and lose some good amount of weight this time. I wish I had more control over eating. It was not hunger, it was not nice food temptation… just eat for no reason! I hope to have a more focussed day tomorrow.

1 Like

Are you gonna do 21 days with us too? I need hand holders :tired_face:

2 Likes

Hi there,
Can we take biotin everyday whilst doing extended fasting starting 1st of March?

1 Like

Yes you can!! I have done it before :blush:

1 Like

Gearing up to get started soon!!! :sparkling_heart:

Will be posting a launch video soon!

As you all know!

What can I drink:

• Black coffee
  • Tea
  • Unsweetened sparkling water
  • Apple cider vinegar

Check the quick reference guide for “must-haves” Link: QUICK REFERENCE GUIDE for WATER FASTING

Last meal in your timezone is Saturday evening dinner meal! (Feb 29th after your OMAD dinner, set your timer! March 1st is official full day 1!) - Some of you May have started already!!! Ready set go!!!

YouTube lives will be 6:30pm EST starting at 6:30pm EST Saturday night (tomorrow night) to launch the fast!!! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Who’s ready???

8 Likes

I’m soo exited to start tomorrow! What about hot water with fresh ginger and lemon?

1 Like

Plan for March: Eat keto 3/1, then start rolling 67-71 hour rolling fasts, meaning my husband and I are going to eat every third day in the month of March. The longest eating window will be five hours, depending upon what we’re inspired to do.

When we do eat, it will be keto.

1 Like

I would like to join. OMAD to start - see how it goes. :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Yasemin

Maybe we can have a list of participants for tomorrow? Can I be the drill sergent too? :joy: or maybe @Compdude ? But he is too nice for the job … I’m not :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

I’m in. Finished a good sized lunch just a little while ago and began my fasting app. I’ve never gone more than 4 days. So my initial goal will be a 7 Day firm then open ended after that. Looking for autogaphy and to heal insulin resistance. I could stand to lose about 45 lbs… but correcting the insulin is most important to me.

1 Like

Currently 2 h into the Fast and soo excited! The longest one I’ve done is 4 days but I’m so determined to hit this!!!

1 Like

I am one hour in. Some Panic crept upon me. I hope that will subside. Good luck to everyone, especially if you are quite new to prolonged fasting, like me.
Xxx

1 Like

Would love to join!

1 Like

I’m excited! Wanna give this a go and excited to have a team of people going at it with me!

1 Like

Haha everyone is on here, many anonymous! No public participant lists! :grin:

:fire::fire::fire: Yes!! Welcome!

Welcome!!!

14 hours and 40 mins fasting. So far no issues as ive been doing OMAD.

1 Like

NICE! good job jessica!!!

1 Like