Donation for Save my life. I fasted 20 days with only water trying to search this

Hi, my name is Matheus and I live in Brazil. I have already had the experience of fasting for seven, 14 and 20 days. The fast was completed with water, unsweetened coffee and electrolytes.

1 Like

I am so deeply in debt that I am thinking of taking my life. The only thing that keeps me alive is the experience I had during this fasting period. The way you see things differently when you do

Hi @Matheus_Sachet

So sorry for your situation. Please seek some help urgently. Call the Samaritan’s helpline, they will be able to help you. And yes fast if it helps you in the meantime! You have a purpose even if you don’t feel that right now. One day when you have overcome this, you will be able to help others get through this process with your experience. Please never give up, if there is a local church near you, please go and speak to a leader. God loves you so greatly. I hope this helps you. Reach out if you need to chat. :pray:t4::pray:t4::pray:t4:

1 Like

Can you describe was the experience u had whilst fasting like?

Btw plz don’t self harm yourself…

My last fast was 20 days, as I already had experience with this, I was more cautious and everything went well. In this way, I managed to keep my fast longer.

The beginning of the fast is a little more difficult because our body is not adapted, however after the fourth day, everything gets better and the person starts to have a different vision about life.

I studied a lot of nutrition and nutritional biochemistry at university, so this made things a little easier for me, but anyone can do it. Some details are important in a long fast, and a lot is the question of hyperhydration with water without the addition of sodium, potassium and magnesium, which were the only electrolytes I used in my long fasts. Overhydration or too much salt can also cause diarrhea or weakness, so it’s important to feel what your body is going through and respond to these signals. Generally speaking, I continued working as a cashier at a butcher shop during the period, and after the third day, my mood improved a lot due to the ketones. The world view totally changed for me and I was a super calm and decided person for decisions, I helped everyone, and I didn’t have any stress, I believe that all that power comes from the high levels of ketone bodies in the body.

There are many details that I can give about the prolonged fasting, it has to have a purpose, but if I manage to get out of a debt that I have for money, I still promise to do an extended 30-day fast as a way of thanking God.

Sorry for my english, i am from Brazil.

1 Like

Your English is good. I understand every word.

Glad to see your message. If you set a date for your 30 days fast in advance I can join you.
You have a lot of knowledge and you would be a great addition to this forum.

Stay positive :pray:t4:

I am going to start off with a 7-10 day vast.
Maybe in the future I will do 30 days but don’t want to start off with that.

Apparently Greek philosophers like Socrates commonly instructed students to do vasts so it makes sense it would improve mental clarity…

1 Like

Thank you for your support

1 Like

It would be interesting for you to start with fewer days to see how your body reacts, however, the deeper you are in the fast, the more benefits you will have. And sometimes, I think you take five days to be in high level of ketones in your body. So when the ketones are higher, you will feel a different vision of life and clarity mental. This is one of the top beneficial things that happen when you do water fasting.

1 Like