Day 14 Feeling Hungry and Awful - what is the possible cause?

Hi all,

I am currently on day 14 of my water fast. This is the third time I am doing the extended water fasting - the first time I lasted 17 days, second time 19 days. And this time I hope to achieve 21 days.

I was wondering if it’s considered normal to still feel this hungry even when I reach day 14? I also don’t have any energy, not even for 15 minutes’ walk. If I do the walking, I paid for it the next day, having to do lots of bed rest. Does anyone have this kind of unusual experience? From the posts I read, most people generally don’t feel hunger at all after day 4-7, and they generally have some spare energy for some light walking.

I thought it might be because I have been using too much brain power? (only conjecture of course) as I am on a very intense course studying law and also have back-to-back classes almost every day during the weekday. I generally have to wake up at 4-5am and start studying, and right after studying I go straight to attend online classes where active contribution is required. So my average studying/class attending hours would usually total 12-15 hours a day.

1 Like

Hey there!

People take time off to take such extended fasts! They don’t study law full-time and do such a long fast! You must stop and start refeeding immediately!

Best regards,

Natalia