Day 1 - Monday, Dec 14th

So my menses is here and I have NOT been fasting. I’ve given in to my hormonal cravings and I don’t feel bad about it😛 lol lol. I don’t forsee myself fasting for the remainder of the week so I’m going to reset my goal. I’m back up to 120 lbs. I’m aiming to hit 115 lbs by Sunday, January 3rd. If my eating causes my weight to keep going up, I’ll set my goal to be 115 by one week from today, Wednesday January 6th. I’m not eating everything in sight but I’m definitely not eating healthy. I’m going to try to take an intuitive approach to my eating. Eating when I need fuel and nourishment vs eating from an emotional place. If I associate food with happiness or stress, etc that’s giving food WAYYYYY too much power. I don’t want to use food as a crutch. Stress eating is not really a thing. If I were stressed out to the max and the nastiest food was in front of me would I eat it? No! Would I eat it until it made me full? Heccccck no! So during this week I will work on my willpower vs working on new excuses to eat in excess. I want to be 105 lbs so I need to eat like a hundred and five pounder. My goal today is to want to my goal weight more than I want to eat. Priorities priorities. As always, I’ll keep you posted.

8 January 2021- met my first goal of 115 lbs​:bangbang::bangbang:
Next goal is 110 lbs! Plan to hit that goal by next Saturday. Best wishes everyone

1 Like