Day 1 - Monday, Dec 14th

Please be kind to yourself. It’s obvious your relative is suffering and is not able to communicate in an emotionally developed way. However, it seems to be time for you to set some strict boundaries and for there to be consequences. When she says something hurtful try to respond like this: “ relative’s name, I’m not sure why you comment on my weight and it is hurtful. I’m sorry if I’ve responded poorly to your previous comments. I want us to have a good relationship. Please do not mention my weight ever again. If you do I will remove myself from any conversation we are in. Thank you for respecting my boundaries.”

3 Likes

I’m going for a 7 day water fast. I started last night. The longest I’ve done is 5 days. My goal is to have mental clarity and to lose weight by detoxing. I’m honestly going to take it easy. I’m going to walk 2 miles in the morning and work during the day. I will grow because I have tried to start and finish the 7 days MANY times so when I finally complete it, it’s going to set a good tone for 2021. The tone of I CAN DO ANYTHING!

3 Likes

Wanted some help on the elctoryltes and salt vitas etc if anyone has used those to assist with the water fast… How much of pink salt do u need to add to water? And how much of the acv and how much water?
Can I take the multivitamins everyday? Would really appreciate help on this :heart:

Hey everyone! We’re in this together! It’s Monday, 14 Dec and I’m on day 2. No hunger. Slight headache. 18 days left. I lost 2.7 lbs. My goal weight is 110 lbs. I’m 5’4 so it’s ideal. I’m thinking that I should try to get down to 105 lbs so that when I refeed I’ll be right at 110 lbs. Genetically, all the women in my family the weight goes to our gut and our jaws/face first so I look better slim. Even when I’m 115 I still look like I’m 130 lbs because the weight is in my stomach and currently I don’t workout. I’m most excited about beginning a workout regimen post fast. I’ve found some at home workouts that fit the look I’m going for. I think that it’s amazing that we can look at our current bodies, visualize/desire a new body and then go create it! Onward and upwards everyone. I’ll report back tomorrow.

2 Likes

Hi! I’m starting a 14 day fast to help heal my SIBO.
I’m quite short so I can safely do this starting at 130 lbs.
Due to COVID, this is my first time fasting without medical supervision or others around to keep me accountable. My kitchen calls to me but I want to prove that I don’t need someone else to help me help myself.
I’ll be reading and watching shows. Hoping that around day 4 when I usually get my energy spike I can clean/organize my space.

Oemgee!! I’m 48 hours in and I’m hungry. I’m not dizzy or faintish and I still feel fat so I’m going to push through. Ugh I have sooo much grapefruit in the kitchen I just wanna eat. If I have unbearable hunger tomorrow then I’m going to do rolling 72s. 72h fast, OMAD refeed, repeat. I’m trying to make myself sleepy but I can’t ugh. Good night beautiful ppl. Onward and upwards

i think we have the same body type. i’d also like to get down to 110-115lbs. i’m 29 years old, and i haven’t weighed that since high school/college. usually i can only get to 120-125 lbs when i work really hard with working out and eating right for a certain amount of time. but when i fall off, i sit at 135-140lbs, and i’m only 5’1”. i’m planning to start a 14 day fast next monday.

Awesome! I just broke my fast. I did 48 hours and I’m happy bc I haven’t fasted in a year. I’ll weigh in tomorrow morning and see how much damage ive done. I think I’ll start another 48 tomorrow. Taking on a 19 day fast cold turkey was probably a little too ambitious FOR ME. I’m going to ease into this lol lol. It’s 11:11pm good night happy ppl. Good luck on your 14 day. You’re a beast to do that Christmas week.

3 Likes

Good morning awesome ppl! It’s 8AM here. I broke my fast at 48 hours last night. Stepped on the scale and I lost 1.3 lbs. I’ve lost 4 lbs since Saturday night. I’m going into another 48h fast and will eat Wednesday (tomorrow) night. I stopped eating Saturday night and went into a 48. I’m anxious to see by this Saturday how much weight I was able to lose in a 7 day period. I’ll keep you all posted. Good luck today. Listen to YOUR bodies and intuitively do what’s right for you. Your soul always knows the answer; just listen.

3 Likes

36 hours in out of 72, and i feel great ! :blush:

1 Like

weird pain and discomfort in my stomach like the organs so i broke my water fast with 5oz of coconut water at 45 hours and a half still good ima refeed and then start again Thursday

2 Likes

Hey Annebella!

I am 46, currentley weigh about 99.7 kg, and I am 1,62 cm :slight_smile::slight_smile:
I have been fasting on and off with Yasmine.
I am joining the zoom Fasting group starting Tomorrow, until the end of January, for a reboost!
Good luck xxx

Hi hope u well… Good luck and hope you get what u want in abundance :heart::heart:

1 Like

I’m 35h into my 48h fast. I’ll break my fast tonight at 11pm. I woke up to a 1.8 lb loss this morning. I’ve lost 6.4 lbs since Saturday! My high school classmates will be in town next week and I think that I will be at my first goal of 115 lbs. I’m excited to get thin and then start my workout regimen to lift, tone and sculpt. After my refeed I’ll go into another 48 and then refeed Friday night at 11pm. Good luck everyone! I’m with you I’m for you, we got this!

2 Likes

The hunger is REAL today. Stomach aching, head and neck hurting, thoughts refuse to stay away from the food in my fridge or that I could order.
Goal is to make it to day 4/deep ketosis. If I stay hungry, then I’ll have to modify this fast maybe to be more intermittent.

2 Likes

Hey spotted people where starting on Monday in my email. So I thought I’d pop by.
I found Yasmin’s forum in January 2020 when I completed a 31 day fast.
This year I’ve done alot of 4/5 day fasts managing symptoms and I’ve been testing food allergies. Completed a celiac screening which involved feeling incredibly sick for six weeks this month and now I’m starting to wake up abit I thought it was time to reset because I feel all the issues this year have undone alot of the healing I did in January.
So I started 8pm Sunday, broke fast Thursday morning to ease in.
Restarted Thursday night and in for another long haul I hope :grin: This time I have answers I didn’t have in February so 2021 is going to be the year I get to put everything together and succeed :grin:

Please to see so many people in the thread, good luck everyone xx

2 Likes

Let’s go!! :sparkling_heart: I want to see some updates superstar! Do you have the link to your personal daily journal? :grin: Time to make one if you don’t!

https://www.waterfastingforum.com/c/daily-journal/29

Heyyyy good people! I’ve been moving so I’ve been MIA. :upside_down_face: still doing the rolling 48s. I’m down to 116.6 lbs from 125.6 lbs! I’m thinking that I can definitely hit my first goal of 110 lbs by next Friday, January 1st! What a way to start off the new year! I got down to 114 lbs earlier this year by doing the 5 bite diet and QUICKLY regained. I thought I’d never see the teens again in 2020. It feels so good! I ordered a size SMALL outfit from Fashion Nova and drumroll please IT FITS. I have 39” hips so sometimes even when I’m small in weight I still have to start at a M sz. Friday is Christmas. It’s my plan to fast tomorrow and do a small plate friday. I’d love to fast until Saturday. I hear rolling 72s is where the weight MELTS off. Keep you all posted!

3 Likes

Morning! When you do your rolling 72’s, how long do you refeed for?

1 hour or less, unrestricted eating. No keto, no low carb, nothing special. I eat what I want and I drink a Coke or Mountain Dew

1 Like