Day 1: Monday, August 10th, 2020

Yesss! Posted this for us and anyone else who needs a boost!!

Im in :grin:. Ready to do this. My personal goal is 5 days. Most ive done previous is 80 hrs. I can beat that :smirk:

2 Likes

Hi all
I am day 4…feeling little low
Waiting For euphoria to hit :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I’m in. First official fast.

3 Likes

All the very best :+1:

1 Like

I’m new here, hello everyone :wave:t2: :grin: I am starting my fast tonight. So ready for change, let’s do this!

1 Like

I am in. Started another fast today. 15 days is my longest so far. I am going for 21 days or more.

1 Like

Day 1 today-

1 Like

Was going to start yesterday but it turned into OMAD. Longest I’ve gone is five days. I get discouraged because my body does not release weight easily. I only lost three pounds on my last five day fast and it all comes back when I refeed. I’m hoping that I can stick it out long enough to actually lose something substantial and for my body to finally start letting go!

1 Like

checking in. Day 7

1 Like

Awesome!! Day 2 for me - here we go!

Went to play golf for the first time this morning and going to a family BBQ and drinking sparkling water while they eat tonight! Let’s go! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

We can do this - enjoy the connections with family without the food !!

1 Like

Checking in a day late. Today is day 1 (well, started last night).

1 Like

Me too! I started last night and going a tad dirty this week. Details will be in my journal.

I need to get 30 fasting days completed in the next 43 days so we will see how many I can bang out this week.

I found this post today but I started my fast yesterday. I’m in

1 Like

Oh my am so glad I found this group…I am on day 2 and boredom is killing me but am pushing through…I was surprised I was able to do some house cleaning today :raised_hands:t4:

3 Likes

On day 5…feeling low, but better than yesterday, let’s do it :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Hope everyone is doing well!!

A bit hangry today, big family event when we were all together for the first time in ages and there was delicious food and I decided to push through… no eating at the bbq!

Thinking of 2021 - 4.5 months away

4 Likes

So happy to see this today as on day 3 and feeling rubbish! Really want to keep going wish me luck guys with love from Liverpool England xx

1 Like

I’m just trying to talk myself through to the fall equinox.:rofl:

Am on day 3 too and am nauseated