Day 1: Monday, August 10th, 2020

Who’s ready?

It’s Monday again!

Go as long as you want, quit the excuses and check in here every day!

This is your free accountability forum, so check-in daily and bookmark this page, and create yourself a daily diary in the daily journal section!

Let’s go!

Write I’m in below if you’re in!

:fire::fire::fire:

9 Likes

Im in so happy

5 Likes

I’m in. I like to be a part

4 Likes

is it okay to check in if we are already in one?
If so, checking in currently on day 6.

4 Likes

Hahaha yes @Michael_Weaver, I created it a bit for our crew and a bit for everyone else! More touch points = more success!! Let’s go :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

I’m in, can use the accountability :+1::grin: Wife, and I started last night. We’re supposed to be going until tomorrow but I think I’ll go until Friday.

6 Likes

1:07 eastern, timer started :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Niceeee let’s go Greg !!

2 Likes

Yessss go Jerrica :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::fire:

3 Likes

Let’s go!! Welcome back !

2 Likes

Welcome to the family!

2 Likes

I am 24 hours in :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Yes! Checking in for day 1 of 21 from Trinidad and Tobago! :heart:

4 Likes

Hi ! This is my first ever fast and first ever post . So happy to be here . Trying for five days and then seeing how it is going .

4 Likes

Let’s go @Amber_Duff !!! You can make yourself a daily journal thread for yourself also, and then post here daily for accountability and browse the other sections!!

If you check under “Fasting Calendars” we have some nice free printable templates that I created for August!

Today is the day!
I want to get myself back.

2 Likes

Hello everyone! This is day one for me as well! Doing 21 days. I’m excited!! Good luck to you all.

4 Likes

IN!!! Had 1 good meal last night (NO snacking or bingeing!!!) after a 6 day fast and I’m starting 21 today!!!

1 Like

Woohoo! There are a bunch of us doing 21!

2 Likes

Welcome back girl!!! Let’s go!

1 Like