Day 1 - Monday, April 13th ๐Ÿ’– Water Fast Group

Hi everyone,

Itโ€™s been a struggle for many of us including myself so here is our challenge group for day 1 of our open-ended fast! Aiming for a week first, so I put up my stickies for 7-days.

Start: Monday, April 13th, 2020

Why? Self-Isolation โ€œGlow-Upโ€ Challenge

Daily Workouts (30min) optional.
If you guys are interested: I will continue hosting 30 min workouts on google hangouts every day just to keep us on point and check-in. Message me if you want to be part of this part of the challenge, if we have enough people Iโ€™ll start them up again! :sparkling_heart:

Whoโ€™s in?

:fire::fire::fire:

Note: You must check with your doctor before joining , by joining this challenge and commenting below you understand and have done research about water fasting and you are maintaining self-isolation and protecting yourself from current COVID-19 by staying home.

7 Likes

With u dearโ€ฆ I m about to start day 2 nowโ€ฆ Hope for the best

1 Like

Perfect!! :sparkling_heart:

Sounds like a good plan. Iโ€™m in!

2 Likes

:slight_smile: Iโ€™m in.

2 Likes

Itโ€™s good to be here. I want to know all about water fast

1 Like

Iโ€™m in but itโ€™s already the 13th of April in the UK so I will have to start it tomorrow morning

1 Like

Itโ€™s okay just start right now!!

I am in as well just starting now!!

1 Like

Iโ€™m in! Letโ€™s do this!

1 Like

I am checking in :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey! Iโ€™m in! At 23 hours.

2 Likes

Iโ€™m day one as well!! Need accountability so thatโ€™s why Iโ€™m posting. Iโ€™ve gained so much since losing my job due to Covid. Ughโ€ฆneed this! Good luck everyone!

2 Likes

LEGGO! Iโ€™m in

2 Likes

Hi Iโ€™m in! :slight_smile: :smile:

1 Like

Im keen but its already 21:40 in South africa. Can I just start now?

Iโ€™ve made 2 attempts at a 5 day fast during lockdown so far and both times I havenโ€™t made it past 48 hours!! Its like groundhog day here, think Iโ€™m just so board :disappointed_relieved: I fell off the wagon and had a carb binge on top of that as well.

Ive been keto and IF for 6 Months now and my longest fast to date has been 67 Hours. Have lost 20kg so far.

2 Likes

Yes just start now!!

2 Likes

Yes all of us and I think most of the world is on a carb binge!!

:sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart: I understand and most of us are in the same boat so here is stopping the cycle before it gets worse !!!

2 Likes

Before seeing this I decided I needed to fast. Like you stated this whole thing has caused to go into daily binge mode and I needed to take back control. I technically started yesterday but I am IN.

3 Likes