Could those Electrolytes break my prolong fasting

Hi Guys

I decided to buy for myself some electrolytes to help me with the Potassium and Sodium loss during my 5 days of fast but I am a bit concerned about the ingredients included in the electrolyte pills. I am specifically talking about the ones named: Bulking Agent, Anti-Caking Agents and Glazing Agents. Could some of you take a look in the picture and say the mentioned could take me out of fast during my fasting. I am especially concerned about the Microcrystalline Cellulose, Silicone Dioxide, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Glycerin and Carnauba Wax. I would really appreciate your feedback so I would know if I could use them or throw them away directly in the trash bin. Thanks in advance and wish you all a nice day.

Best Regards,
Stan

It would not break your fast, but why would you want to put this into your body?

Because while in prolong fasting the body looses potassium and sodium with the urine and I don’t want to have those two minerals deficient. By the way Mila are you sure that those things are not going to break my fast?

If these are all ingredients, it will not break your fast.
BTW, during extended fast your body not only looses potassium, magnesium and sodium. It also looses a whole bunch of other stuff…
Just saying.